Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    vmonkey wrote:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT, NOT UNTIL I SEE AMERICANS BACK IN OUR MILLS AND JOBS EVERYWHERE.
    What mills? There aren't many left for American workers to return to.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is propaganda to make us believe it is working and then we will shut up...ain't going to happen

<<<" ACTION ALERT 8/13" for>>>
    "California and Texas"

We need to contact "Governors Arnie and Ricky"
    Instructions and contact information

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-127637.html
    ALSO... Don't forget contributions is what keeps us active at alipac!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Even if we deported 1 million a year, it would still take at least a decade for all of them to be gone.....just a smattering of enforcement and these people start their whining and complaining when there's just a hint that their gravy train is about to run out for a long, long time.

An immigration attorney blames tighter enforcement for the migration, but that is not the only factor. The economy is improving to the south as companies are expanding into new global markets.
    Don't you just love the verbs "BLAMES". Tell me Mr. attorney what do you have to loose? Not "attorney ATTRIBUTES" this to, not "attorney explains", it's BLAMES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    We will have to watch for articles about illegal aliens and anchor babies not returning to school this year. I have talked to friends in Houston and
    they say a lot of illegal families are leaving to go back to Mexico before school starts.

I fully agree with that observation JimpasZ.

My two eldest kids just started back to school on Monday and while it's my son's first year, my daughter has noticed a DEFINITE change from what it was last year.

WAAAAY fewer undocumented kids and Mexican anchors riding the bus and sitting in ESL this year, she has several classes where there isn't one in the whole bunch, other classes with only one or two, a marked decrease in the "Mexican only" crowd in the cafeteria.......things like that.

Our biggest surprise so far however was when I had asked her what supplies they would be needing for each of their classes and get this...... ALL of the supplies......paper, pencils, pens, notebooks, etc...........are being PROVIDED the students with the exception of binders and pencil bags. Even all of the materials for my son's art classes are being made available by the school as opposed to previous years in which the students had to bring their own.

Also, more electives.......such as music and expanded offerings of art classes.......have been added and, so I'm told, so have more extra curricular activities.

School supplies being provided out here was long a thing of the past, and programs for music, art, and extra curricular activities had been trimmed into near extinction by budget cuts to provide for illegals and anchors.

So, all of this is certainly telling us something
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

School supplies being provided out here was long a thing of the past, and programs for music, art, and extra curricular activities had been trimmed into near extinction by budget cuts to provide for illegals and anchors.
    Another example of why there is not ONE good thing about IA's being here.

See what happens? When they leave, life gets better for Americans!

I agree that illegals are leaving certain states (i.e. OK, AZ), and certain counties (PWC in VA), however, for the most part, they are just relocating to other states that don't yet have legislation against their presence.

Let's not delude ourselves into believing our own wishful thinking.

The illegals do not seem to be fleeing California! Consequently, i'm in the process of developing an unscientific benchmark to test my hypothesis. I have decided I will count the number of illegal invaders standing in front of my local Home Depot every morning at the same time. I will then add the totals at the end of the month and divide that number by the number of days in that month. That will give me an average of how many invaders are standing in front of Home Depot on a given day.

You would expect the number of illegal invaders standing in front of Home Depot to decrease, if in fact the invaders are actually leaving as has been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The illegals do not seem to be fleeing California! Consequently, i'm in the process of developing an unscientific benchmark to test my hypothesis. I have decided I will count the number of illegal invaders standing in front of my local Home Depot every morning at the same time. I will then add the totals at the end of the month and divide that number by the number of days in that month. That will give me an average of how many invaders are standing in front of Home Depot on a given day.

You would expect the number of illegal invaders standing in front of Home Depot to decrease, if in fact the invaders are actually leaving as has been suggested.
    So true, NoBueno! If anything, I think we add a few thousand every day!
    Our Reconquista mayor is working for Mexico, as is the entire hispanic city council! LA IS Mexico!

I'll be interested to know what numbers you come up with at your Home Depot! I have noticed almost a doubling of day laborers at my local HD, and also at all the pick up spots...like storage facilities and U-Haul rental places. They are swarming with IA's....more than I've ever seen in my lifetime!

L.A. is Ground Zero...the belly of the beast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast