Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The illegals do not seem to be fleeing California! Consequently, i'm in the process of developing an unscientific benchmark to test my hypothesis. I have decided I will count the number of illegal invaders standing in front of my local Home Depot every morning at the same time. I will then add the totals at the end of the month and divide that number by the number of days in that month. That will give me an average of how many invaders are standing in front of Home Depot on a given day.

You would expect the number of illegal invaders standing in front of Home Depot to decrease, if in fact the invaders are actually leaving as has been suggested.
    So true, NoBueno! If anything, I think we add a few thousand every day!
    Our Reconquista mayor is working for Mexico, as is the entire hispanic city council! LA IS Mexico!

I'll be interested to know what numbers you come up with at your Home Depot! I have noticed almost a doubling of day laborers at my local HD, and also at all the pick up spots...like storage facilities and U-Haul rental places. They are swarming with IA's....more than I've ever seen in my lifetime!

L.A. is Ground Zero...the belly of the beast!
    A lot of them could be migrating from the states that are tough on IA's (like Arizona).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You'll also see a marked increase in day laborers at HD's as they lose their jobs in construction and other regular illegal friendly jobs.

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    We will have to watch for articles about illegal aliens and anchor babies not returning to school this year. I have talked to friends in Houston and
    they say a lot of illegal families are leaving to go back to Mexico before school starts.

I fully agree with that observation JimpasZ.

My two eldest kids just started back to school on Monday and while it's my son's first year, my daughter has noticed a DEFINITE change from what it was last year.

WAAAAY fewer undocumented kids and Mexican anchors riding the bus and sitting in ESL this year, she has several classes where there isn't one in the whole bunch, other classes with only one or two, a marked decrease in the "Mexican only" crowd in the cafeteria.......things like that.

Our biggest surprise so far however was when I had asked her what supplies they would be needing for each of their classes and get this...... ALL of the supplies......paper, pencils, pens, notebooks, etc...........are being PROVIDED the students with the exception of binders and pencil bags. Even all of the materials for my son's art classes are being made available by the school as opposed to previous years in which the students had to bring their own.

Also, more electives.......such as music and expanded offerings of art classes.......have been added and, so I'm told, so have more extra curricular activities.

School supplies being provided out here was long a thing of the past, and programs for music, art, and extra curricular activities had been trimmed into near extinction by budget cuts to provide for illegals and anchors.

So, all of this is certainly telling us something
    Now that is good news. Ours seems to be increasing in CA. I think CA is getting the influx from the stricter states. Oh good more hospitals closing, then listen to the legislature and the people groaning. At lease the people can move out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE must not stop deportation of mothers with anchor children "due to humanitarian reasons". I suspect most of the women here illegally do have anchor kids. Anchor babies are the cause of most hospital bankruptcies and school overcrowding, as opposed to actual illegal aliens.

hattiecat glad to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    You'll also see a marked increase in day laborers at HD's as they lose their jobs in construction and other regular illegal friendly jobs.

TexasGal

You are exactly correct TGal!!

When the IAs here began losing their jobs left and right, the day labor scene became ridiculous. It was so bad that the guys from this neighborhood wouldn't use the gas, let alone waste their time or take the risk involved, to stand out there for, as one tenant put it "waiting for work that's not coming".

With the economy tanking nationwide, IAs everywhere are facing higher rates of unemployment than they would have in the past and that IS going to lead to a higher number of those you see out looking for work, especially in sanctuaries like CA.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    o Mexicans who need to fill out paperwork before they move back home.

Thats strange. They didn't need paperwork to come here.
    ISN'T IT THOUGH. THEY DIDN'T NEED ANY PAPERWORK TO COME HERE. HOW NICE OF THEM TO GO BY THE BOOK AND RESPECT THEIR CESSPOOL OF A COUNTRY BUT NOT OURS. THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. I HOPE THEY FORGET THE WAY BACK AND STAY IN MEXICO WHERE THEY BELONG.

Enrollment drops in Central Falls

01:00 AM EDT on Saturday, August 16, 2008

By Jennifer D. Jordan

Journal Staff Writer

In Central Falls, the state’s most heavily Hispanic school district, student enrollment numbers are down by more than 400.

School officials aren’t sure what is behind the decline or whether the numbers will change before schools open. But they say the state’s sagging economy and the foreclosure crisis are probably contributing factors. Immigrant advocates say the enrollment dip is also linked to the governor’s crackdown on illegal immigrants.

In the state’s largest school district — Providence — enrollment has fallen by 1,700 since school ended in June, although school officials say the dip is not unusual and they expect the number to bounce up, when students who have not registered show up for school Aug. 26. About 60 percent of Providence’s 25,000 students are Hispanic.

Currently, Central Falls enrollment stands at 3,050, down from its usual 3,500, said School Supt. Fran Gallo. Central Falls has the highest density of Hispanic students in the state, at 70 percent. Gallo said it is not unusual to lose about 200 students over the summer, as some move away, switch school systems, or fail to register for the new school year until the first day of classes.

“But I am surprised by this — I did not think the numbers would go down as significantly,â€
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

The road congestion in some parts of North Carolina is getting lesser.

Great! It is about time!

ICE, police, 287, and citizen watchdogs must be correcting overdue stays of nearly 100,000,000 illegals and anchor babies!

If every American Citizen reports every illegal criminal aliens. The mess in our country can be cleaned up quicker.

DON'T QUIT REPORTING!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    o Mexicans who need to fill out paperwork before they move back home.

Thats strange. They didn't need paperwork to come here.
    ISN'T IT THOUGH. THEY DIDN'T NEED ANY PAPERWORK TO COME HERE. HOW NICE OF THEM TO GO BY THE BOOK AND RESPECT THEIR CESSPOOL OF A COUNTRY BUT NOT OURS. THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. I HOPE THEY FORGET THE WAY BACK AND STAY IN MEXICO WHERE THEY BELONG.
    That's just so the Mexican government can notify the invaders when it's "safe" to come to the US, illegally, of course .. perhaps when the economy takes an upturn and they think we're not paying attention ...
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123