Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are working on putting together a counter protest. We are putting the word out to people in Fort Myers to get some folks to stand the line. It could get fun.
    Go get them dragonfire! Remember to have at least two video recorders, one old piece of junk and one good recorder hidden. This way if they break the junk recorder it's no big deal. Stay safe and keep us updated.

Yeah, let's see these illegal alien border jumper students along with their activist sidekicks try to debate Lou on the issues. Lou would twist them into a knot and then dropkick their sorry duff into pinata land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    We are working on putting together a counter protest. We are putting the word out to people in Fort Myers to get some folks to stand the line. It could get fun.
    Go get them dragonfire! Remember to have at least two video recorders, one old piece of junk and one good recorder hidden. This way if they break the junk recorder it's no big deal. Stay safe and keep us updated.
    We went to the protest and it was great. I have pic I will be posting soon. I got to talk to Lou, shake his hand, and an autograph. AN AWSOME EXPERIANCE
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

dragonfire: Hey, thanks for the report!

We'll be anxiously awaiting the photos and more info about this...way to go!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice work, dragonfire. Thanks for your involvement and activism.

What part of illegal do they not understand I am so sick and tired of good men like Lou Dobbs being dragged thru the mud by these scumbags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12