Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Court Bomb Threat

There was a bomb threat at the immigration court in Miami today. There is virtually nothing in the media written about it. All I could find was a vidoe on the channel 4 website.

http://cbs4.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May 13, 2008 12:50 pm US/Eastern
    Bomb Threat Clears Miami Immigration Court

MIAMI (CBS4) It was anything but business as usual Tuesday morning at the Miami Immigration Court after someone called in a bomb threat.

The federal court building, along with the nearby MetroMover station, near 3rd Street and S. Miami Avenue was evacuated around 10:30 a.m. as police cordoned off surrounding streets to limit the amount of traffic in the area.

Miami police officers using K-9 dogs swept the courthouse and station, but did not find anything suspicious. The allowed people to return to the court and the MetroMover station around 1 p.m.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    Bomb Threat Clears Miami Immigration Court
    Miami court reopened after bomb threat
    Posted on Tue, May. 13, 2008
    By EVAN S. BENN

The Miami Immigration Court was reopened and the MetroMover was back on schedule Tuesday afternoon after a bomb threat caused an evacuation of the area.

Police and K-9 units investigated and found no evidence of explosives, a Miami police spokesman said.
    The court is located at 333 S. Miami Ave.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I was going to send your link to Dobbs and beck . Couldn't find the video.
    Think they took it down . America is really getting into Censorship.
    ok , thanks dinTN , your link was fine . lou's got it . now for beck
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks for your info. It was probably some disgruntled person whose case was depending on the hearing. Illegals and others who claim political refugee status have these hearings.
    I found the brief write up in the Miami Herald.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breakin ... 31376.html

Posted on Tue, May. 13, 2008
    By EVAN S. BENN
    ebenn@MiamiHerald.com
    The Miami Immigration Court was reopened and the MetroMover was back on schedule Tuesday afternoon after a bomb threat caused an evacuation of the area.

Police and K-9 units investigated and found no evidence of explosives, a Miami police spokesman said.

The court is located at 333 S. Miami Ave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    hahahaha ... they will do anything to run out the doors, never to be seen again

That is the first thing I thought of. The person may be long gone elsewhere and had someone in South Florida call it in. One thing people need to realize about those people is that they often still act like they did back home. I see that bullying often. Maybe they needed to do it back where they came from but no longer need to do it here.

Third world values in a first world country.

Also, this one is timely as I had my first day of jury duty myself in my entire life today. It does get me thinking...just a little.