Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This isn't even about just Mexico, we are talking Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala etc. etc, etc, the whole damn American continent North, Central and South , Not to mention China and all the countrys across the ocean who have been allowed to enter illegally across the So. border and over stayed visa's!

These people are out of touch with reality!
    True. I used Mexico as an example because most illegals are of Mexican citizenship, and they seem to be complaining the loundest. But there are many more to be sure. For example, I dont hear many complaints from Chinese illegals that everything it so unfair and they should get special treatment. So...but they do play into the picture. However, they dont make claims that they are being held down or cheated, when the fact is that they suffer these consequences because they decided to come here illegally. Mexicans, on the other hand, act as though they have broken no laws and Americans are just singleing them out for no reason. They refuse to acknowledege the role they played in created the circumstances that they now find themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    OK, we send the bill to each consulate office from each country the illegal came from. If they do not pay, we shut down the consulate!
    Either that or we could deduct the cost from any aid sent to the countries where the illegals are citizens. Or both. I would go with both.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This isn't even about just Mexico, we are talking Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala etc. etc, etc, the whole damn American continent North, Central and South , Not to mention China and all the countrys across the ocean who have been allowed to enter illegally across the So. border and over stayed visa's!

These people are out of touch with reality!
    True. I used Mexico as an example because most illegals are of Mexican citizenship, and they seem to be complaining the loundest. But there are many more to be sure. For example, I dont hear many complaints from Chinese illegals that everything it so unfair and they should get special treatment. So...but they do play into the picture. However, they dont make claims that they are being held down or cheated, when the fact is that they suffer these consequences because they decided to come here illegally. Mexicans, on the other hand, act as though they have broken no laws and Americans are just singleing them out for no reason. They refuse to acknowledege the role they played in created the circumstances that they now find themselves.
    So true, they feel they have some inherent right to anything and everything in the United States.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12