Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oooh Brian, that is outstanding!!

I just can't figure out if he's trying to Kiss It or Eat It.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

He's trying to decide which one will get him the most votes.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Great pic, Brian!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Judy wrote:

Count Floyd wrote:
    He's trying to decide which one will get him the most votes.
    Count Floyd
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Great piece and analogy!

It will be up to American citizens to wake up and 'politically' force our elected officials to do what is right, and stop being bought out. There is going to come a time in the near future where the Constitution will be hanging by a thread.
    Not sure exactly what you mean by "politically" force but I do agree/fear that it will ultimately come down to force.
    Altura,
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant as Judy meantions. That only political pressure from ALL of America will turn the tides.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Perfect timing too because I want to pass this one along to an animal rights activist who labeled me a racist and a facsist in a forum because I don't support illegal aliens, want our borders secured, and believe this issue will hurt the causes of animal welfare/rights groups
    No-illegal-immigration annie,

This animal rights activist must be off her/his rocker!! I have a lot of experience with animal issues and can tell you that this statement makes no sense. This person just is not legit.

Illegals and non-native Hispanics in general have very different culturally-ingrained attitudes toward animals. Dog-fighting with pit bulls and cock-fighting are quite common. Ask any county sheriff in NC and they will confirm that this is the case.....this has been a big problem in NC, so much so that a dog-fighting task force wa sformed a couple years ago.

I have been aware of and/or personally involved with many situations of extreme neglect perpetrated by these upstanding folks in my own community. One family in particular had a female unspayed dog who had litter after litter of puppies and the puppies kept getting hit by cars. One puppy in particular was hit and had its leg ripped off and was left to languish for 3 days until it finally died. No attempt was made to take the puppy to a vet.

In another situation, a "gentleman" had his pit bull chained up on a 4 foot chain without food or water, and when he went to jail for DUI (he had at least 3 of these arrests), his mother and other co-inhabitants did not bother to feed ot provide water to the dog - it didn't even occur to them. This dog was one of 9 animals he had running around loose without food or water. He was mating and selling pit bulls for dog fighting. This is a phenomenon that any real "animal rights activist" should be well acquainted with.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your great response and I'll PM you sometime. Right now I have personal matters as well as falling behind on some current ALIPAC action alerts.

Did you see this thread at ALIPAC? I think you joined the forum after this thread was posted. We are discussing illegal alien cruelty to animals and a letter I sent to many animal welfare and rights groups is copied on page two of the thread as well as some comments on responses from same.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&start=25

Since joining ALIPAC in April 2005, I have seen many threads mostly that other's have posted dealing with cruelty to animals by illegal aliens.

Ann
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12