Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration: At the Gates

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9711923/site/newsweek/

As the European Union expands, it's come face to face with a new world.

By Christopher Dickey
    Newsweek International

Oct. 24, 2005 issue - The Africans had walked for days from the vast Sahara to reach those high fences topped with razor wire that are all that separates their world from two tiny outposts of Europe on the southern shore of the Mediterranean. They came from Senegal, from Mali, from Mauritaniaâ€â€

I predict that if the West can just stand strong for the next 4-5 decades it will defeat this problem, and if it comes out with an iron fist now it can reign the problem in. I don't know if I'd trust the Moroccans though.

The issue at hand is strictly politics: people are too afraid to be called racist. However, once the degradation of life's quality awakens the West from it's apathy expect a huge backlash against this liberal mindset, and against the rogue RINO's (sorry, I don't know what Europe calls it's fake Conservatives) who care only about getting paid off.

The American poet Robert Frost once wrote, famously, that good fences make good neighbors.
    Frost, a native of Derry, NH, was talking about Massachusetts. We should seal our border with them.