Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

olivermyboy wrote:
    Couldn't let that one slip past...care to elaborate???
    This may sound far fetched, but you have to think about it.

Who`s going to last longer?:

A group of 200 people with louder voice of(true) knowlege, with knowlege on the laws of "their" land and are familar of their surroudings, who can fight independently if nessisary and can and will keep fighting until the last person falls.

Or, A group of 1000 people who are co-dependent on their leader to show them every step of the way. Who are too uneducated to know that their leader is only using them. The only knowlege they have are from rumors,hearsay and inuendos. when the leader goes down they all go down.
    ------------------------

Banned
    OK, mkfarnum, I was just joshing with your statement about "size doesn't matter"! I'm in a silly mood...

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    OK, mkfarnum, I was just joshing with your statement about "size doesn't matter"! I'm in a silly mood...
    I think I understood what you meant Oliver !! LOL
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

olivermyboy, I`m sorry to hear about your mood swings.

I think I was just too tight today.
    Summer has already hit Ca. It was 91` today and yesterday.
    ------------------------

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    ALIPAC President William Gheen is a man called a loose cannon by some other groups. Unlike those other group's leaders though, Gheen is not sitting on his ass in a DC office, but is actually out there actively trying to get things done. I've been in business for many years and I will tell you this right off the bat, William Gheen is a leader with a mission and he won't be stopped.
    Well said Digger, and very true it that unstoppable quality that will keep Alipac going strong!!!! We are VERY PROUD of William!

TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!

(Hollywood may have left it out, but AMERICANS ARE LEAVING IT IN!!!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    mkfarnum wrote:
    lol: olivermyboy, I`m sorry to hear about your mood swings. I think I was just too tight today.
    I don't have no stinkin' mood swings! You made the statement about size--duh, do you think no one was going to pick up on that????

I was just being sarcastic
    ------------------------

Banned
    got it, mkfarnum! We're all strung tight and that's a good thing!!! That's when we may be most effective!

April
    JAK wrote:

TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY!!

Absolutely, JAK!

I thought I should enlarge American!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Unaccountable? Yes, that is why we're in a state of anarchy.

Definition of anarchy: 1. absence or lack of government 2. lawless condition of society 3. terrorism; disorder; 4. theory of absolute individual liberty.

To think the last amnesty bill 1986 allowed 3 million in. And we thought that was a lot.

How many are here illegally today? Obviously the powers that be don't want to keep track but no way is it 12 million, more like 30 million + and rising every day.
    JEAN
    if you have time, go back a bit and find KLINTON'S AMNESTY

Somehow, that blowhard, lying, cowardly DRAFT DODGER keeps getting away with this one!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast