Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    With ROCKET SCIENTISTS like Graham in Congress, we might as well have the FRENCH running the USofA! They sure couldn't do any worse nor sell off our country any faster than our own HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS are doing.
    Actually we would be better off with the French in charge. Did you see who they just elected President? The guy is going to enforce their immigration laws and opposes any amnesty!
    Hate to tell you, BOWMAN, but the guy they just voted in is a flaming GLOBALIST and will be selling France off in short order to the EU and every other entity that comes a callin'.
    He's very excited about being buds with georgie and his cabal.

Soooo, hold on to your hat! France has already bought up some American water rights............the fun is just beginning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hate to tell you, BOWMAN, but the guy they just voted in is a flaming GLOBALIST and will be selling France off in short order to the EU and every other entity that comes a callin'.
    Yes to some extent he is a globalist but the French people have already voted down the EU Constitution and are likely to continue doing so, they are very nationalistic (or should I say snobish?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes to some extent he is a globalist but the French people have already voted down the EU Constitution and are likely to continue doing so, they are very nationalistic (or should I say snobish?)
    He's already pushing the EU piece of garbage called a "constitution."

This is one I'll be glad to bet on. {I'm not a betting kind of gal, either}

And, He's a GLOBALIST in the full sense of the word. Like I said, hang on......the fun's just beginning in PFrance and the PFrench people will be hung out to dry in short order due to their own greed for entitlements.
    The powers that be knew that by draining PFrance thru entitlements, they would eventually put the PFrench people into a box with no way out.

BTW! Let us all remember the PFrench interests in the Trans Tex Corridor, the NASCO SUPERHIGHWAY and Latin American Energy/Oil.

This article really made my morning as the first thing I read on the top of the ALIPAC homepage. Thank you for posting this high on the page Jean.

Thank you to the fine people of SC that booed Graham!

Senator Lindsey Graham is a complete idiot. He was stupid enough to praise Kennedy to La Raza but to say that to a GOP convention indicates he is both a complete idiot and going on the political trash heap shortly.

W

Posted on Sat, May. 19, 2007

S.C. Republican cheer Romney as he attacks immigration bill
    By JIM DAVENPORT - Associated Press Writer

COLUMBIA, S.C. --
    The crowd at South Carolina's Republican convention cheered Saturday when former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney criticized a new immigration proposal and booed a key ally of U.S. Sen. John McCain when he defended it.

The immigration compromise between key senators and the White House played strongly at the convention as more than 1,000 delegates and Republican activists gathered. Many in the crowd wore stickers with "Senate amnesty bill" crossed out.

They cheered as presidential candidate Romney told them: "One simple rule: No amnesty."

During his speech and before his remarks, Romney said a proposed new visa for immigrants amounts to amnesty if it can be renewed indefinitely.

"If that's not a form of amnesty, I don't know what is," Romney said. "I think we should not call it the 'Z visa,' we should call it the 'A visa' because it's amnesty and that's what it stands for."

And the crowd booed South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, a key ally of McCain in both his 2000 and 2008 presidential bids, when he said he had worked with U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., on the immigration legislation.

"It's the best bill I think we can get to President Bush," Graham said as some in the crowd shouted "No!"

Graham was cheered earlier in his speech when he talked about the war in Iraq.

"Immigration got booed," Graham said afterward. "It's an emotional topic. People are mad."

Graham and South Carolina's other U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint, are on opposite sides on both immigration and the GOP presidential race. DeMint is supporting Romney and does not like the immigration bill.

DeMint told the crowd that supporters were trying to "ram an immigration bill down America's throat" and said if it allows permanent residency of illegal aliens, it should be called amnesty.

Graham said opponents like DeMint are being inaccurate when they say the bill provides amnesty because it requires immigrants to serve a probationary period and pay fines.

"If you don't like President Bush's proposal come up with one of your own that can get support in the Congress to control immigration - which is in chaos," Graham said.

Romney didn't escape criticism at the convention either. Someone dressed in a rhinoceros costume stood outside the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center with a sign saying "RINOs 4 Romney," accusing the former governor of being a "Republican in name only" because of his changing stances on gun control, gay marriage and abortion.

Jim Gilmore, the former Virginia governor and Republican National Committee chairman, also stumped for the GOP nomination at the convention and singled out immigration. "We just simply cannot in some other disguise or guise have an amnesty program," Gilmore said.

Former South Carolina Gov. David Beasley was at the convention endorsing former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign. Huckabee is "authentic and consistently conservative," Beasley said.

Former South Carolina Gov. James Edwards has thrown his support to Romney. Current Gov. Mark Sanford hasn't committed to a candidate.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/575/story/73796.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12