Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    "It's racist," said Donna Sanchez, a 22-year-old U.S. citizen living in Chicago whose parents illegally crossed the Mexican border. "I have papers, but I want to help those who don't."
    Yep, guess you would like to start with your parents, huh?
    You said it perfectly. I posted earlier that it seems as if the vast majority of illegal alien supporters either are/were illegals themselves, or they have family/friends that are illegal. This is just so morally wrong.... If my friends/family were illegal, I wouldn't turn a blind eye to justice, to our country, and to what's right just for the benefit of them. These people are all selfish and uneducated. (And to any trolls reading, this statement, as well as my others, are directed towards illegals and their supporters. This has NOTHING to do with race or color. It has EVERYTHING to do with holding up the law of our nation.) Now that the race card has been trumped, what argument is left? NADA
    I agree completely.
    Juan Baca was among those students. Baca, 19, whose parents brought him from Mexico illegally when he was 4 months old, said he has had to drop out of college and work several times already because he can't qualify for financial aid.
    This sounds like a personal problem. He should not be here in the first place, so if I was him I would be content with recieving a k-12 education. Financial aid is right for American citizens only.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I am so sick of the race card being pulled constantly by these lawbreakers. Do they actually think it is working? In my opinion it is making American citizens angrier. It has been worn out and is no longer working.

I wonder if on the la raza and open borders business cards we would find this.......

You should have those print up and sell them as bumper stickers.

Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

OneNation,

You should have those print up and sell them as bumper stickers.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I hate the corrupt butt kissing media in our world! They work to serve all that is evil and wrong! We need to root out that problem if we can stand a chance of rooting out the illegal problem.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Juan Hernandez, the Hispanic outreach coordinator for Arizona Sen. John McCain's unsuccessful presidential run, attended the Dallas rally. He said Arizona was once considered by those south of the border to be a model state with particularly close ties to Mexico.

"It went beyond what most states do," he said. "Now they are a state that goes beyond what the Constitution says you should do."
    You, Mr. Hernandez, are one of the reasons I did not vote for McCain (among many others).

You need to do some research, because this is not just AZ law, it is the law of the U.S. and has been for decades.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12