Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How, I thought, could I possibly reach this one man who minutes ago had seemed so kind and charming and now was seething with hate?

What a strange way for the lawyer to look at this. It is not hate. It is righteous anger. If he were to come visit my town and see what happened to a once typical American town. It is estimated we have tens of thousands of illegal aliens. Gangs, crime, burdened educational system.... This is where you can get your hair cut, do some grocery shopping and the have lunch,

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This poor fellow was shocked when the truth slapped him in the face? He didn't know what the majorty of American citizens have been screaming for how long now? Is he so above the rest of us that he doesn't need to listen as long as his wallet is bulging?

These were all supposedly "friends" sitting down together for dinner and up until that point none of this guy's "friends" knew what he did for a living?

Interesting.

Sounds like another contrived BS story to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The author of this "report" is Wendy Hess a long-time immigration lawyer in PHiladelphia and has managed a "gig" to promote her views and her practice at the "Hispanic" newspaper, Al Dia. It's a good p.r. move for her to drum up business from the readership of the paper.....it's modern-day ambulance chasing for immigration attorney's.

Re: Immigration lawyer: Dinner and Immigration don't mix....

This is not xenophobia or racism!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT RACE THESE IMMIGRANTS ARE. Americans, Europeans, and other countries are not opposed to immigration...just MASS IMMIGRATION that is driving down wages and taking jobs away from citizens, while supporting them with taxpayer funds! Yet all of the proponents automatically assume otherwise and quickly attach such inflammatory labels!

we have the right to shoot and kill them once they’re here in order to protect our country
    Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;"

The massive influx of illegals may legally constitute an invasion, therefore some individuals may be interpreting this as justification for violence in order to protect our country.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I just had an idea (brain fart). I think I will get a group together and call it La Raza Blanca (the white race) and see if its considered a racist organization. Wonder how that would go over. I'll go to extremes to make sure we don't employ hate speech or xenophobic idealogy just to be sure of what we stand for...the white culture handed down by our forefathers.
    Where can I sign up?

I was speaking strictly tongue in check EasyXjer to show how ridiculous and self-rightous this whole mess has become on the part of OBL lovers. You know as well as I do that since the word "white" would be used it would automatically be considered a racist organization and that in itself is racism.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I was speaking strictly tongue in check EasyXjer to show how ridiculous and self-rightous this whole mess has become on the part of OBL lovers. You know as well as I do that since the word "white" would be used it would automatically be considered a racist organization and that in itself is racism.
    Let's substitute "white" with "European" then! Or how about French, or German or Lithuanian? lol My family is French, so I think ALL French people should be able to come here illegally and I think I should be able to sponsor all of them! I think they should be eligible for welfare, free education, free medical care and free housing...duh. They should also be able to break any laws they want to because they're too stupid to know laws are what keeps a country intact...oh! And would you all just get on it and teach all your kids to speak French so they will be better able to understand my "undocumented" countrymen's needs????

I'm sorry I started this line of posting....We all have our version of the lunacy of how this is being portrayed as racism, but ultimately it is about our countries sovereignty and preservation of the laws and constitution our country was founded on. It is our oppostion that has made it about race and my sarcastic post has turned this referendum into a sarcastic racist line of posting that our opposition could take and use against us to prove their point. I guess all efforts to stand for what is right and just can be twisted into something that its not, just for arguments sake, and to try to sway the masses.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast