Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gimmie money, gimmie money. That's the travesty. I sure am glad I'm not like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Gimmie money, gimmie money. That's the travesty. I sure am glad I'm not like that.

Even if you were it would do you no good Hylander......you're not an illegal alien.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

Even if you were it would do you no good Hylander......you're not an illegal alien.
    Yeah I know............. After being told three times in the last 33 years I don't qualify for unemployment for a different reason each time after getting laid off, I never went back and applied again. It is a waste of time if you're an american male.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kevin james talked about this last nite.
    he was wondering if any statements were taken, and if anyone can PROVE any injuries because no ambulances were called and no one was in the hospital except those police officers.
    This is another screw job by the LA Mayor who even marched with the illegals.

The results of this Mayday debacle will simply encourage more situations in the future where people will intentionally pretend to be abused, harassed, or injured, in order to try and land that jackpot lawsuit.

The gang member “agitatorsâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12