Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration proposal isn’t right

Immigration proposal isn’t right

Saturday, May 19, 2007

With the issue of illegal immigration swirling through the halls of Congress, we’ll take the opportunity to reiterate our long-standing position:

We will continue to oppose any form of “amnestyâ€
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We ask those supporting any type of amnesty program letting illegal immigrants stay here without punishment this question: Why are you worried more about the rights of people who are in our country illegally than the rights of legal residents?
    I ask all lawbreakers the above question........................
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I would really like someone to tell me just what has the US gov done for Americans latly? Every thing theve done seems to help other countrys citizens except ours.I am beside myself because our Pres seems to be taking his orders from a third world country(mexico).Unbelieveable.How much longer will Americans sit back and whatch Wasington destroy whats left of our country.