Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Illegal immigration supporters just don't seem to understand the word NO!

No illegal immigration. No march...

No means no! I feel like I'm talking to 2 year olds.

Dixie
    Dixie, I agree. The word NO is such a simple one. Its one vowel, and one consonant. But maybe that's too simple to understand. It is like talking to 2 year olds.

So I wonder when the aclu will file a law suit against the city as well saying the city didn't have Constitutional grounds for denying them their "human" rights to march.

I sure wish I could find a published book about human rights, but I'm sure they left out the American citizen chapter intentionally.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Immigration protest before BCS game

We will fight this in court," said activist Alfredo Gutierrez, first in Spanish and then in English. "We will fight these citations because we feel they're unconstitutional."

If you are here illegally what constitutional rights do you have?

Re: Immigration protest before BCS game

Quote Originally Posted by akhope
    We will fight this in court," said activist Alfredo Gutierrez, first in Spanish and then in English. "We will fight these citations because we feel they're unconstitutional."

If you are here illegally what constitutional rights do you have?
    That is the question isn't it?! But everyday they are given more and more, while American's rights are stipped away.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

MW
    It sure would be nice if anti-illegal immigration events received as much attention as pro-illegal immigration events. We need to do a better job of redirecting the spotlight. I'm getting tired of these publicity starved illegals and their supporters hogging the sunshine. I guess we have our media outlets to thank for that.

I firmly believe the illegal immigration market of support is limited and is probably at or near its peak. On the opposite side of the coin, I believe much of ours support is still out walking the streets of America untapped. WAKE UP MY FELLOW CITIZENS - WE NEED YOU!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I recently moved from Kansas to Texas, I am in the middle of my marketing degree and was unable to afford the cost to go to UTA here in Dallas area. I was told I could not apply until I got residency or I would have to pay out of state tuition if accepted for the semester I applied for.

I am currently rushing to get in for this semester, but am I marching? No! How fair is it to give students whose 'home' is in a foreign nation the right to in-state tuition but not other students.

When I first moved to the United States I had to go to school here to remain here legally. I had to pay International Student tuition and have proof of insurance and income for the time I was in school. They are already getting a break by paying out of state tuition compared to international student tuition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    MW wrote:

I firmly believe the illegal immigration market of support is limited and is probably at or near its peak. On the opposite side of the coin, I believe much of ours support is still out walking the streets of America untapped. WAKE UP MY FELLOW CITIZENS - WE NEED YOU!
    I agree with you completely. I have emailing a talking to everyone who will listen and I am so hoping that many more wake up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123