Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As far as Mexico license plates on cars, well, in San Diego, all I can say is where San Diego was once known as America's Finest City, it's now Mexico's Finest City. Everywhere you go you see cars with Mexico license plates, and not just near the border, but all over the county. Everywhere you go are billborads in Spanish, half the radio stations are now Spanish, even local TV stations now have Spanish language sister stations, like Azteca America and Mi San Diego, etc.

San Diego has all but become a Mexican colony. I go to my doctor's office, which shares a waiting room with the local El Cajon free maternity clinic and inside you are lucky to see anyone who is not Mexican, all speaking only Spanish, with every sign on the walls in Spanish, and the parking lot full of cars with Mexico license plates. Drive down any street and you will see every Mexican woman of child bearing age pushing a triple stroller with a dozen or more little Mexi-rats in tow, none speaking a word of English. Drive by any elementary shool and on the playground you might see one or two non-Mexican kids out of a hundred. Drive by the local welfare office and you see cars with Mexico license plates, and the same with every health clinic, WIC/AFDC voucher store, and along with that most every grocery store as well. At the Food 4 Less store where I usually shop, you'd be lucky if more than 10% of the customers can speak English. In fact, most of the local mom and pop stores have been replaced by mercados, bodegas, carnecerias, tortillerias, panaderias, pastellerias and pinata shops.

The thing is, this has all occured in just the last five years, ever since Bush has been in office spewing his amneesty crap. Gee, what a shock. I have lived here for 30 years, since back when it was a part of the United States, but ever since Bush started spouting his lies, the entire local population has totally shifted to where you think you're in an L.A. barrio. Where once grafitti was only in alleys and shabby parts of town, there's now Mexican gang banger tag markings on every exposed surface, buildings, walls, sidewalks, fences, everywhere. Where once were nice quiet neighborhoods, are now nightly heard the sounds of police sirens, gunshots and Mariachi, blasted at 180 decibels by every lowrider, truck and mini-van. Where things like drive-by shootings were never even heard of, are now a regular occurence, in 2004 there were 13 gang related murders alone. Car theft, once a local nuisance has become a regional epidemic, in fact, car thefts here are twice the per capita national average, with over 1200 auto thefts per year, almost all ending up in Mexico, my own truck included, a few years back.

Every single crime statistic has skyrocketed since the massive influx of Mexicans, illegal or otherwise, has taken place, everything from car theft, store robberies, murders, carjackings, DUI/Hit & Run accidents, chid molestations, home invasion robberies, vandalism, etc. have all increased dramatically. So all I can say is myself and nearly everyone I know is leaving or has left this once decent, safe, normal American town. It's now become a Mexican infested, crime ridden, grafitti covered barrio.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

dlm1968, I salute you! What did IRS say to you when you called them to say you would no longer be paying taxes?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I noticed the local grocery store that caters to illegals in town put up a new sign recently. Here's the picture for your enjoyment.

http://www.eltigre.com/homepage.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12