Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal--so sorry you have a sick little one. My little nephew had the strep throat last weekend when I was visiting so there are "bugs" going round. Take care of your little one and I'll take care of this "esquire".

Bootsie--I liked "gurgitator" too!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet you lost SLEEP last night thinking THAT ONE UP!!! Gurgitator. Now, there's a description of WACKIDENT.

Speaking of which--have you head the SPIN going on about the loss of those governorships?? It is ALMOST laughable! I'm laughing.

THIRD PARTY, anyone??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Wackident did not do well, nor did the GOP.

These people are destroying the Republican Party and our nation and our lives.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know--when you think about it, it is just astonishing that just one administration could do so much damage in five years. If I were a registered Republican, I would be just IRATE at what Bush has allowed the far right to do to the Party. I just get the distinct impression that he does not make a decision until he consults with James Dobson, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. Do you really think that these people represent the MAINSTREAM VIEW??? That would be where I started if I wanted to try to reform my Party. I still think that a viable third party is going to be the only answer because both of the major parties or so ENTRENCHED in their radical leanings that I think it will be impossible to bring them back to the PEOPLE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm for the American Labor Party. A party dedicated to Americans who work no matter what level, no matter the income, no matter self-employed, employed by others, no matter entrepreneurs, no matter business owners.

Margaret Thatcher was a member of the Labor Party in the UK.

I don't know. I kind of like INDEPENDENT PARTY. That would denote the members were actually independent of influence by special interest groups, smart enough to make decisions about electees without respect to party loyalty, independent of influence from money, religious groups, bleeding heart groups. Since I don't work, I don't think I would fit in the Labor Party. I guess I could count the house and yard work though and say I am a LABORER!!

Well, the Labor Party in England had all kinds of members, not just workers. It had professors, retirees, business people...everyone. As I recall the mission of the Labor Party was to represent the labor interests which includes everyone as we all benefit when our Labor is treated with respect they richly deserve and earn sufficient livelihoods to sustain themselves, provide financial security, retirement savings, ensure the future of labor for their posterity and relatives.

But Independent is good too because THEN they have no idea which way you are going or for what reason. It would be FUN FUN FUN to reinstall the "guesswork" of politics and be free to "blow with the wind" like so many of our politicians do and become an entirely UNPREDICTABLE electorate.

Oooh my, would they hate that. In fact it could send them all to the Looney Bin with "cracked" nerves which might be one good way to get them out of office.

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures!!

That's one of the things I LOVE about being an Independent. And, I DON'T like the fact that North Carolina insults me by calling me NON-AFFILIATED!! But, what I LOVE is that both parties just FIGHT over your vote. Your vote is THE determining factor in elections. And, like I've told you before--NonAffiliateds don't get called for MONEY!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12