Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration's destruction of America's middle class

Immigration's destruction of America's middle class

Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:08

By Frosty Wooldridge

Economist Paul Roberts wrote on January 21, 2003, “Will America become a Third World country in 20 years?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    This description makes me so sad! We are not being HEARD no matter what we say! For people like me whose job is the kind that can't really be outsourced or done by illegals, my heart goes out to those who have worked so hard all their lives and then have seen all that they have worked for disappear when a job is lost. I so much wish there were some way to help out American citizens who are suffering without the "help" going to those who don't belong here. I think that if we tried to set something like that it, we would be sued for discrimination!

How angry and desperate do middle class Americans have to be before they blow? We are in scary times.

[quote]“You Americans have lived an artificially high standard of living for a long time,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To establish the NWO it is required that the standard of living worldwide be equalized.

Doesn't that make you happy?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outsourcing, Insourcing, Etc.

I went to college in the late 1990's and actually walked and hitch-hiked the 34 miles each way to the campus everday. It was more like walked, because the area I was living in at the time, the Northeastern part of PA, was all farm land and not many travelers were on the roads. I did not mind the snow storms, the rain storms, and the many miles, because all I wanted was my degree in Computer Information Systems. At that time, I knew that computers would be around for a while and figured that my career would be too. However, I did not know that they could send my career to India, where it later went to and later I found out that they could even bring India here to do it. I hope the government wakes up and smells what's cooking. We need elected officials that will continue to care about the American way of life, even after they are elected. They all seem to always say what the American people want to hear and listen to them while looking to be elected, but listen to everyone but the American people after they are elected.
    <div>
    *</div>

Re: Outsourcing, Insourcing, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mozdzierz
    I went to college in the late 1990's and actually walked and hitch-hiked the 34 miles each way to the campus everday. It was more like walked, because the area I was living in at the time, the Northeastern part of PA, was all farm land and not many travelers were on the roads. I did not mind the snow storms, the rain storms, and the many miles, because all I wanted was my degree in Computer Information Systems. At that time, I knew that computers would be around for a while and figured that my career would be too. However, I did not know that they could send my career to India, where it later went to and later I found out that they could even bring India here to do it. I hope the government wakes up and smells what's cooking. We need elected officials that will continue to care about the American way of life, even after they are elected. They all seem to always say what the American people want to hear and listen to them while looking to be elected, but listen to everyone but the American people after they are elected.
    I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS POINT ABOUT THEM SAYING WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET ELECTED. THEN WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY TURN THEIR BACKS ON THOSE WHO PUT THEM IN OFFICE AND THAT GOES FOR OBAMA. THEY HAVE TAKEN THE COLA FROM THOSE ON SOCIAL SECURITY, AND THEN LIED ABOUT GIVING THOSE FOLKS A ONE TIME CHECK OF $250.00 TO MAKE UP FOR IT. THEY DO NOTHING BUT LIE TO THE AMERICAN CITIZENS ALL THE TIME. THAT COLA IS SOMETHING THAT WAS NEEDED ESPECIALLY DURING THIS WINTER WHEN PEOPLE ARE HAVING TO PAY MORE TO HEAT THEIR HOMES DUE TO THE COLDER THAN NORMAL WINTER.