Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are all living in la la land---

We are all living in la la land---if we believe that these illegals in Hawaii said, "Gee. let's sneak into Hawaii to get jobs". I see the ahnd of the Mexican government. We all know that remittances are the second highest sources of income to Mexico.

Or did these peasants say, "Sir, I have saved 15,000 dollars and I would like to get a job in Hawaii.", to some coyote?
    Come on!!!

vmonkey...I HAVE been an employer...I HAVE verified what is required to be verified. Most business people try to stay within the law. JUST BECAUSE some inadequate governmental agency doesn't verify things, doesn't mean that business people don't. There are millions of businesses that employ people and do it legally.

Since 1986 I-9s have not been verified, you collected the information for verification of your workers. Many Americans have been destroyed; and the delights of many undocumented workers have come from the I-9s never being verified by local, state, or federal government.

Your part of collecting the information we totally agree on. But I do not understand why you think you are capable to verify someone's legal status without the help of the United States Government.

E-Verifying your I-9s - how long have you been using E-Verify through ICE?

Related current post:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-132471.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12