Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INDIA: “Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants a threatâ€

[b][size=200]“Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants a threatâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am from the Caribbean and a part Bengali descended from a contract laborer who was hired and brought to the region to cut sugarcane after the Black slaves were freed and had then become subsistance farmers.

I have the same advice anywhere regarding illegal immigration. Regardless of where ever they might be from setting up a steady continuous reinvestment plan even with a low income level is a better longterm solution than illegal immigration.

If someone is an ethnic citizen eg Mexican American, a legal immigrant or naturalized citizen they should not rule out investing in the country their ancestors or they came from. Do not bring in friends and relatives in violation of immigration law. Do not ignore the community your family came here from instead look for a few alternative investments that can help them where they are and can be sustained because they are making you money too.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bangladeshes Bihari problem

A lot of the Bangladeshis are Biharis the descendants of Moslems from wha is now India and who had left at partition in order to live in an Islamic country. In Bangladesh a lot who were of a different lnguistic group then ended up facing ethnic instead of religious discrimination. As India is doing relatively well some wish their ancestors had never left.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your comments seem valid, Richard. It would seem to benefit all involved if people come here legally and then forge trade and investment links with their country of origin. This would be especially so if they are innovative and maybe more appropriate to the country than a typical "Wall Street" approach.