Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've done that. I whined and complained when Chase had India calling me long before my mortgage went over 30 days - they'd call once or twice a day. I dealt with them in various ways. Finally the calls started coming from Panama instead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read that whole article, first Bill Gates and others' lobbyists used false data to plea for more Visa workers...we have the people, but they won't work for $13,000 less a year

Americans that have lost their jobs either in the high tech field or manufacturing that have found another job, will not return to these jobs because they know it won't last.

Our own business leaders have wrecked America's workers in many fields, now that they need them, they can't get anyone but foreigners!

I don't know where America is going! Right now the dollar has fallen and if China and India sell off dollars, they have us right where they wanted us....a broken economy.
    So, why would we want more foreigners here?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12