Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

NewMexican, I can believe that, as India is just now pulling itself out of this same way of living. However, India has been doing it, although a slow process, it takes time to undo this kind of thinking.

Also, where I live, I have surely noticed the absolute hatred they have for white Americans, mainly. So of course this issue would play into it all.

Did they develop this dysfunctional way of living, this corrupted lifestyle that follows them from generation, to generation, as a means to get along there? Maybe so, and as sad as that is, change needs to come from within.

Funny, you mentioned that name "indio". There is a restaurant in town, obviously Mexican, named "El Indio". Wonder what they serve (hopefully not the fried crickets/grasshoppers my mother saw being eaten by a co-worker)?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I grew up in New Mexico. I went to school at ENMU and my brother in law attended Juarez U ( New Mexico State University). I have spent a lot of time in Mexico.
    We would go see the brother-in-law when we were all young and crazy and invincible.
    In Juarez, when you would go across to party or shop, the Indios were always on the streets. The women would be in their dresses begging on the streets and late at night they would still be on the streets with several little kids sleeping on their fanned out skirts. The hoards of beggar children, orphans, worked in gangs run by adults that collected their profits.
    There was always an undercurrent of resentment toward us that I was always aware of simply because we were Americans and were "rich" and considered to be stupid marks to be taken. It seemed that the one thing that thrived there was corruption. That is the attitude that I see that has been brought to this country..
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    ALERT!!!PLEASE HELP THESE STATES!!!

IDAHO:

Bill: S1155 A bill that would suspend licenses for businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants and makes e-verifiy mandatory for all business, will not go forward...This bill written and introduced by Senator Jorgenson took the first step in the process in the State Affairs Committee where it passed unanimously. However, Chairman of the State affairs Committee Sen. Curt McKenzie has thrown the bill in his desk drawer and stated this bill is not going anywhere....so much for due process.

We need to call, e-mail, and fax the following members and DEMAND they force Mc Kenzie to remove bill No. S 1155 from his desk drawer and continue forward with the democratic process so this can become law, finish the peoples business and stop stalling. It is what the citizens in Idaho expect of our legislatures...

TAKE ACTION HERE!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150025.html

COLORADO

Bill SB09-170 is still alive in the Senate - this is the bill that would give in-state tuition to illegal aliens who can not even legally work in our country. It is important for you to call and email the Senators listed below. Tell them to kill this anti-American bill. It is not fair to give tuition breaks to those illegally in the United States when citizens in Colorado can not even afford to send their own children to college.
    WE NEED TO CALL, EMAIL AND FAX!!!

TAKE ACTION HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-146439.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12