Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

indymedia Version of Events

Of course, this IS the indymedia (liberal PRO-Illegals ie, AGAINST THE MINUTEMEN) but it sounds like things really are getting out of control out there!
    ~CL

Minutemen Threaten to Shoot Protesters
    http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2005/07/109906.shtml

Read this story in English | Add a translation >>
    The Buenas Noches Brigade | 18.07.2005 00:08
    The video we have submitted with this press release shows us attempting to engage the California Minutemen in a lighthearted, humorous manner and their response. Because we were more than 300 yards away, there are limited visuals, but you can clearly hear threats such as “you come down here and you will be engaged in a firefight�, “...I will shoot your mother****ing ass,� and “you wanna play, let's play mother------.�
    MinuteMen Threaten to shoot protesters, 27MB -
    This footage was run on Channel 7/39 tonight, the San Diego NBC Affiliate. Tapes were also given to KUSI 51, KFMB 8, and ABC 10.

PRESS RELEASE: For Immediate Release

Subject: Minutemen Threaten to Shoot Protesters (and their mothers)

From: The Buenas Noches Brigade, an affinity group of Gente Unida

Incident Date: July 16, 2005

Incident Time: Approximately 11:30pm

BACKGROUND: On Saturday, July 16th the Calilfornia Minutemen (formerly known as the Border Patrol Auxiliary) began armed civilian patrols of the border near Campo, CA. In response, more than 150 anti-Minutemen protesters converged in Campo to send a message that they should “go home.�

A primary purpose of the protest was to disrupt the California Minutemen's ability to conduct their patrols. Numerous individuals and affinity groups focused on daytime activities, conducting two protests at the VFW office (one at 12:30pm and another at approximately 5:00pm). The protests clearly aggravated the California Minutemen.

The Buenas Noches Brigade was formed to draw attention to the location of the California Minutemen during their evening patrols. Our goal was to subvert their ability to conduct their vigilante activities. In a sense of irony, we chose to adopt tactics similar to when the California Minutemen intercept people who cross their path (as dictated by James Chase on their website). Their tactics include: introducing themselves (“Buenos noches, Senor�), floodlights, non-physical engagement and friendly dialog.

INCIDENT: Our efforts at applying said tactics were met with intense hostility and threats of violence. The video we have submitted with this press release shows us attempting to engage the California Minutemen in a lighthearted, humorous manner and their response. Because we were more than 300 yards away, there are limited visuals, but you can clearly hear threats such as “you come down here and you will be engaged in a firefight�, “...I will shoot your mothe-- a$$,� and “you wanna play, let's play mother------.� (Full transcripts follow).

Our main intention for sending this release is to illustrate the two faces of the Minutemen. They portray themselves as law-abiding, peaceful, public servants but only slight provocation results in a willingness to use lethal force. They are clearly dangerous and their presence in California should not be tolerated.

The Buenas Noches Brigade will be in Campo as long as the California Minutemen are in Campo.

CONTACT INFO: Due to the serious nature of the threats made by at least one Minuteman, and our desire to not get our “mother-------- a$$es shot�, we would prefer to keep our identities anonymous. We are, however, willing to reveal ourselves to reporters as necessary.

TRANSCRIPT (partial):

Minuteman: ...let me make this very clear to you, we are armed and we will defend ourselves. This is not like the VFW. You come down here and you will be engaged in a firefight if necessary. Get the ---- out and go home.�

Buenas Noches Brigade: So what kind of song do you want to hear (laughter)?

Minuteman: We are going up the hill to see your a$$.

Buenas Noches Brigade: I don't have that song (laughter).

Minuteman: If you engage me with a gun, I will defend myself and I will shoot your mother------ a$$.

Buenas Noches Brigade: We're being threatened with guns.

So you are threatening us?

That's a threat.

Tell him we have video cameras...(loudly) We have video cameras.

Minuteman: Listen a$$holes, you wanna play? Let's play mother-----, let's go!

Buenas Noches Brigade: Let's get out of here.

Thanks, that'll be live on CNN tonight, “l'm gonna shoot your a$$, mother------.�

Minuteman: Play it any way you want, a$$hole.

Buenas Noches Brigade: CNN, ABC, NBC...

Minuteman: That's your mother on all three channels!
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Indymedia, the so-called "indepent media" should be called "Anarchist/Communist State media" since most of their stories are basically fabricated. Some Indymedia sites are more radical than others.

I think Baghdad Bob went to Indymedia's school of journalism.

If you want to experience what the new is like in North Korea...tune in to a Indymedia site....they can really spin tales.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Well....I see nothing wrong with anything the Minute Men said. Anyone who doesn't understand that we are committed to securing our borders and the Minute Men are citizens doing this job the US Govermnet refuses to do. Americans are left with no choice but to secure these borders and stop this floow of illegal aliens entering our nation posing tremendous threat and actual harm to the American People.

Bueno Nachos Brigade has no legal agenda and no legal protest. But, they are free I suppose to show up anywhere they want and "protest" the enforcement of our laws.

If they think anything in this story or in this video is going to be discouraging to Americans....well...they don't understand Americans....the more of this they show....the better IMHO!!

Hoorah!! Welcome to America, "Bueno Nachos"!! AND BTW: You "aint seen nothing, yet!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn