Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Insane California invader license bill veto expected

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4950812/detail.html

Governor Expected To Veto Immigrant Driver's License Bill

POSTED: 3:40 pm PDT September 8, 2005
    UPDATED: 4:13 pm PDT September 8, 2005

SAN DIEGO -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to veto another attempt by California lawmakers to permit undocumented immigrants to get driver's licenses.

The state Assembly voted late on Wednesday after a heated debate to give driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. The bill is now expected to pass in the state Senate, only to be shot down by the governor when it reaches his desk.

As specified by in the bill, the licenses would be a different color or design and would not be recognized as valid identification by authorities.

San Diego activist Gustavo Monguia told NBC 7/39 (through an interpreter) why he would like to see the bill approved in the Senate and then by signed by Schwarzenegger.

"Basically, to be secure on the roads, to have a car with insurance, to make the driver responsible for damages," said Monguia. {the usual bull they try to use to pull the wool over our eyes}

For his part, Republican Assemblyman Mark Wyland of Vista said the bill rewards people who are breaking the law.

"I believe the governor will veto it," said Wyland. "It's clearly the wrong thing to do. It's another example of how this Legislature controlled by liberals is out of touch with the people in California."

The bill has been amended several times to satisfy objections from the governor, but its supporters claim that Schwarzenegger has repeatedly come up with new reasons to oppose it. Some lawmakers who support the bill said that it would ensure that all drivers in the state are trained, tested and licensed. Some San Diegans share that view.

"[Undocumented immigrants] do a lot of good for our community," said one man. "They do pay taxes and don't get all of their benefits because they have fake Social Security numbers. Better to have them drive legally than to hit our stuff and not have insurance and licenses, and not be able to pay." {illegals aren't going to get insurance regardless. they are lawbreakers, hello. if they are willing to break the law to be in this country and drive without a license and insurance, they'll do the same even if the law requires them to get insurance because they don't care about our laws period, you idiot communist libs. what part of illegal do they not get? illegals don't need licenses to drive because they'll drive regardless of whether they have a license or not. they want the licenses as de facto ID's so they can avoid the authorities more easily. the whole thing is a complete sham}

There are those in the region, however, who do not like the idea.

"As long as there is a process, everybody should go through it," one woman told NBC 7/39. "It shouldn't be granted to people who just cross the border and get it."

================================================== ========

Californians must contact Schwarzenegger and urge him to veto this dangerous bill.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/CALIFORNI ... o-CA_.html
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"[Undocumented immigrants] do a lot of good for our community," said one man. "They do pay taxes and don't get all of their benefits because they have fake Social Security numbers.
    The biggest joke of a statement I've ever heard. First off they don't pay taxes. That's a load of crap. #1 they don't make enough money, if they even qualified they would be in the lowest tax bracet possible. #2 they don't even have SS numbers so how is it even possible that they pay taxes? #3 they get paid under the table so they don't pay income taxes. #4 paying sales taxes on stuff they buy doesn't count. So they pay a couple of dollars on their groceries, big deal.

Don't even try to say they don't get any benefits. That's a load of manure. They get in-state tuition in some states, they get home loans, bank accounts, welfare, food stamps, free medical and health care, free education K-12, they get everything interpreted in their own language, they get 90 percent of every politican and business to pander to them. Don't give me this crap that they don't get all the benefits, they get benefits that even we citizens don't get.

So what little taxes the illegals do pay, they take up far more in resources. The cost every state and the federal government billions upon billions of dollars. It cost billions alone every year just to incarcerate them and hold them in jail.

Illegals need to be deported, not licensed. If the CA legislature was really sincere about making the roads safer (which is a load of bull) then they would have the local and state police work with the feds in deporting the illegals and they would call on the state national guard to help the BP seal off the CA side of the southern border. They would conduct worksite raids and punish employers who hire illegals. They would dry up the jobs and put a stop to the illegal alien benefits so the illegals would have no desire to step foot in CA again.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm bumping this back to the top. Folks we need to contact Arnold and make sure he vetoes this sorry piece of anti american legislation.

I hope he does VETO this.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Watched Lou The Dobbs, and Casey Wian reported that he will. But only because there won't be a verification as to who they are.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I work in the GOP in California and it is expected to be VETOED!

Pro