Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Insane McCain And His Banana Bill

Immigration Debate Update: Insane McCain And His Banana Bill

Posted By Bryanna Bevens On 17th May 2006 @ 12:31 In General | No Comments

Whew! Senator McCain is not happy today�not happy at all.

Responding to Senator Vitter�s (R-Louisiana) remarks, Senator McCain objected to use of the term �amnesty� when describing the McCain/Kennedy bill.

He said �Call it amnesty, call it a banana if you want to, but it�s earned citizenship.�

Cranky McCain said we could call his bill a banana�ok, from now on I�ll call it the Banana Bill.

Referring again to the word �amnesty� McCain said �Frankly I�m growing a little weary of it, I�m growing a little weary of it.�

Yeah, and we�re growing weary of you and your amnesty bill�oops, I mean Banana Bill.

And then the distinguished Senator from Arizona went off on a tangent the likes of which we rarely see outside a looney bin:

Again, addressing the cutie-pie Senator from Louisiana (Vitter) Mc Cain started talking about the children of illegal aliens who are currently serving in Iraq. He said�brace yourselves, people�he said,

�I wonder if the Senator from Louisiana wants to call a soldier fighting in Iraq and tell him that �hey, while you�re fighting over there, we�re deporting your parents�.�

Gracious, that man has been spending waaaay too much time with the Kennedy Clan�he�s no longer able to argue the merits (or lack thereof) of his bill so he�s introducing absurd, hypothetical situations.

And how tacky to use soldiers in Iraq�

There he is! My man, Saxy Chambliss (R-Georgia)!!

He just rose to speak in favor of the Vitter Amendment which would, in the words of John Mc Cain:

�Strip the guts of the current bill.�

Yeah, the �current bill� is S.2611 which is basically the Mc Cain/Kennedy bill so�way to go Saxby!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banana Bill sounds about right. Made up by a bunch of monkeys

Everyone, I mean everyone has a sob story. I am sore most of us here have them too. No one leads a graced life that is perfectly perfect. Sh** happens.

However I would venture to guess that most of our sob stories do not originate from an initial illegal act. If they do what is right and the only thing that is good for this country and deport the illegals there will be alot of sob stories of parents and children, but the parents should have thought about that before they committed the illegal act that put their families in the cross hairs.

People need to stop looking at this as an individual, case by case thing. This is a National problem. You break the law and there are consequences... well for American Citizens there are anyway. What is right for one is right for all...in other words if 1 deserves to be deported for entering illegally they all deserve to be deported regardless of the family situation.

There can be no distinction otherwise what would the rule be? If you are single or married to another illegal you get deported but if you have children born in this country or here since they were very young you get to stay. That would be ludicrous, although with what is going on in Washington what is not ludicrous.