Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    I wonder how many judges have ILLEGAL ALIENS working in their homes and gardens?
    Reminds me of the court nominees who failed the "bench test" because they didn't pay SS on their domestic help.

Anyone remember if it was ever reported if they were illegals they'd hired?

That's a stupid question. Of course they were.
    of course they weren't "illegal aliens" --- they were "undocumented immigrants"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    I wonder how many judges have ILLEGAL ALIENS working in their homes and gardens?
    Reminds me of the court nominees who failed the "bench test" because they didn't pay SS on their domestic help.

Anyone remember if it was ever reported if they were illegals they'd hired?

That's a stupid question. Of course they were.
    of course they weren't "illegal aliens" --- they were "undocumented immigrants"
    And that is an important distinction
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

politics hiring illegal aliens

Didn't Zoe Baird, who was someone in the Clinton Cabinet either resign or get fired because she hired an illegal alien as a nanny? I guess that is an example of politics supporting illegal immigration. I know someone from the bush administration's second term resigned because it was found out he had an illegal alien working for him. You would think also with as much money as these guys make, that they could hire legal help without it hurting their wallet. Have any of you seen the hidden camera videos of illegal alien nannies abusing children/infants of the people they worked for. Abuses that would sicken and/or shock anyone. These parents loved giving up these videos to shock video, newscasters, etc. I am not sure if they worked for agencies-I don't think they could have if they were non-english speaking. Americans think it is good to hire non-english speaking nannies because then their children will be bilingual-yeah how is a kid to learn spanish when the nanny cannot speak english to teach them the meaning. The nannies beat the kids because they arent obeying what they say to the them - not caring if the kid understands them and thinking that by beating them, the kid will eventually understand.

These parents never thought about this. They think that hiring illegal aliens to care for their children is safe. Hiring people who you cannot communicate with, people that don't integrate or care to, people who come here illegally showing they have no respect for the law-then they wonder why these people steal from them, abuse their children, etc. Instead of admitting they hire them because they are too cheap and/or greedy to pay for a professional nanny(because that would make them look bad), they say that they hire these non english speaking(obviously illegal-but will work for cheap so background checks are unimportant) nannies, their children will become bilingual. Some of these parents like the fact that the nanny can only speak to their kids in Spanish saying it is the best way for their children to learn spanish and that their future will be better if they are bilingual-that it will be easier for their kids to get jobs along with their elite education-thus creating more american elites supporting slavery. When you ask them why and ask them why they are hiring an indigenous illegal alien from latin america(most of whom donnot speak proper spanish) as a nanny and english teacher. Learning mexican spanish from will only make you marketable in the U.S. to illegal mexicans and actually most companies catering to mexicans as well as their customers would rather not deal or trust an american even if he speaks their language. They only want their bilingual people taking over bilingual corporate positions etc. Unless you apply for a job and it just so happens by some miracle that they don't yet have a bilingual mexican working for them, they may hire you. However, mexicans like dealing with mexicans. Anyway, back to the illegal alien nannies abusing american children, I never even see them spank their own kids. As it is most of their kids go undisciplined for misbehavior at school, misbehavior in public place, etc. However, those hidden cameras show, they have no problem abusing children of americans they work for-going as far as hitting them real hard over the head, slamming the on couches, pushing them etc-things most of their parents would never dream of. I think a lot of it rests in the faults of the parents. These parents assume they are good with kids because they never see them disciplining, hitting, and or yelling at them in public as well as how they carry their kids around up til the age of 7.

It is obvious why they abuse our children because they think it is okay just like they think it is okay to come here illegally and break the law, commiting crimes on our soil, driving without insurance, stealing from department stores(I have seen hidden cameras of them putting stolen clothes under the clothes their children have on)-activist groups, the government of mexico tellls them we are bad people and even though it was over 150 years ago and none of the present citizens of this country had anything to do with Mexico losing the land, that they should have no moral respect for our laws, values, people because we are white and white people are out to get them and think they are better than them. Due to Fox and all the other mexican activists etc feeding them the rhetoric that because the land was stolen from them,is why they are poor.
    Why do you think these people are so angry? Fox knows the mindset of the indigenous is tempermental and savage. He knows by telling them it is okay to migrate illegally because America stole Mexico from them is why they are starving, that this will fuel their anger and being the fact that these people have no respect for laws in Mexico and most crimes are unpunished, they think morally it is okay to not obey law and/or have humanity/respect for americans. To them, we are criminals

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234