Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Invaders busted at nuke plant

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/1856492.html

Illegals Arrested
    No suspicious activity involved {yeah right, whatever}

Federal agents have arrested three illegal immigrants at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station.

The arrests are the latest involving illegal workers at nuclear facilities. This is a campaign conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special agents.

The Fort Calhoun arrests happened on Tuesday.

The three men, all citizens of Mexico, had been hired by an independent contractor to perform maintenance work at the facility. As they attempted to enter a secure area of the plant, the men presented identification documents that raised the suspicions of Omaha Public Power District employees who contacted ICE agents for assistance.

All three men have been placed in immigration removal proceedings.

ICE agents are investigating the circumstances of how the men were hired but they say that the men were not engaged in any terrorist activity.

================================================== ============

This is an outrage that these bureaucrats are acting like all is well. If an uneducated, unskilled Mexican can bust into a Nuke plant with ease then imagine what a higher educated, much more skilled terrorist could do. DHS is a joke.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope all you know, now this is the 8th time since, June 2 that illegals have been in secure areas. My suggestion is that in your hometowns, find the Union Locals, for Pipefittter, electricians, and laborers, and start telling them. These are American Jobs, being taking from American Citizens. These are Union Jobs, going to People that don't even respect the laws of your country, so how can they respect your security.

Don't forget to make your calls to your Congressperson and Senators. And ask. Where is Homeland Security, why does this keep happening? Why are these contractors not setting behind bars right now? For putting the American Citizens at risk.

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Thank God for homeland security, BABY!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!

I feel, like, super safe.

The three men, all citizens of Mexico, had been hired by an independent contractor to perform maintenance work at the facility.
    INA: ACT 274A - UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT OF ALIENS

Sec. 274A. [8 U.S.C. 1324a]

(a) Making Employment of Unauthorized Aliens Unlawful.-

(1) In general.-It is unlawful for a person or other entity-

(4) Use of labor through contract.-For purposes of this section, a person or other entity who uses a contract, subcontract, or exchange, entered into, renegotiated, or extended after the date of the enactment of this section, to obtain the labor of an alien in the United States knowing that the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to performing such labor, shall be considered to have hired the alien for employment in the United States in violation of paragraph (1)(A).

They need to up the penalties and start to slam everyone. The main company/employer, their contractor companies and the contractor's subcontractors.

INA: ACT 274A - UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT OF ALIENS

Sec. 274A. [8 U.S.C. 1324a]

(d) Evaluation and Changes in Employment Verification System.-

(1) Presidential monitoring and improvements in system.-

(A) Monitoring.-The President shall provide for the monitoring and evaluation of the degree to which the employment verification system established under subsection (b) provides a secure system to determine employment eligibility in the United States and shall examine the suitability of existing Federal and State identification systems for use for this purpose.

Sounds to me as if Mr. Bush needs to employ some more monitors to be checking the I-9 forms.

Oh yea, Homeland Security, thank God we have them, AND a very "vigilant, and cautious" president Whew ! Thank God !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys--I hate to tell you this but this is the second time in less than one year that we've caught illegals working in nuclear power plants. The SECOND TIME. It's just astounding that this front page news EVERYWHERE. We don't have a clue who's working at these places! If that isn't scary I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Guys--I hate to tell you this but this is the second time in less than one year that we've caught illegals working in nuclear power plants. The SECOND TIME. It's just astounding that this front page news EVERYWHERE. We don't have a clue who's working at these places! If that isn't scary I don't know what is.
    Yeah Bob, that was included in my saying 8 times since June 2 in a secure area. It was Y-12 oak Ridge, Tennessee. 06/16/05 16 Illegals was taking there.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Guys, please don't forget the Crystal River Nuclear Power Plant in Florida.
    This happened in March 2005.

http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/002908.html

March 14, 2005
    "Illegals at power plant prompt call for legislation"
    Via Drudge comes this WashTimes report:

Illegal aliens using false Social Security numbers were able to enter and work as contract painters at a power plant in Florida, including work near one nuclear reactor.
    Officials at Progress Energy, which runs the Crystal River Energy Complex in Citrus County, say they followed federal regulations and that the contractor should have better vetted its employees...

[...Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, Florida Republican calls for law changes to prevent this happening again...]

...The individuals worked for Brock Specialty Services, a Texas-based company that was hired to do maintenance at the facility...

See similar reports starting in "Yet another arrest of illegal aliens at facilities building U.S. Navy ships".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

obvious

Well everyone it has to be pretty obvious to anyone except whorehay, that DHS isn't about homeland security. It is about making us feel less free,a nd taking our freedoms and spending up our money. If these guys are in the nuke plants, it means nothing.

Aren't we worried about "terrorists" obtain fissionable material? I mean come on, people have to wise up someday. It's a bad joke.

As the experience of my German ancestors taught me, if you have a dedicated enemy, and are at war with them, you see them daily, and they cause harm, to you and yours, everyday, that then is an enemy. We don't have that from Muslims but get everyday from illegals. Go figure.

Homeland Security? Our enemy could get 20 dedicated guys with hack saws and take out most of our power grid.

Special on hack saws at the home depot, aisle 12, right next to the illegal alien worker. cheers glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast