Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would email Rep. Charlles Norwood. He's got it in for La Raza and MEcha!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Wasn't our illustrious Attorney General Gonzales a member of MEChA while in college??!!??!!
    I would sure like to know the answer to that question!! please if anyone has the answer!!!

I am also going to e-mail congress right away about using our tax dollars for these groups!!
    Yes, he was a member of MEChA.
    That really pisses me off, I knew the scum was a traitor
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Wasn't our illustrious Attorney General Gonzales a member of MEChA while in college??!!??!!
    I would sure like to know the answer to that question!! please if anyone has the answer!!!

I am also going to e-mail congress right away about using our tax dollars for these groups!!
    Yes, he was a member of MEChA.
    That really pisses me off, I knew the scum was a traitor
    Isn't that what jorge likes to surrounds himself with?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I wonder if they know that Cortez and his small army of just a few hundred would have never conquered the Aztecs without the help of thousands of Aztec warriors who were sick of the oppression of Aztec rule?? The rule that personified savagery with cannablism and ripping the, still beating hearts, out of sacrificial virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I wonder if they know that Cortez and his small army of just a few hundred would have never conquered the Aztecs without the help of thousands of Aztec warriors who were sick of the oppression of Aztec rule?? The rule that personified savagery with cannablism and ripping the, still beating hearts, out of sacrificial virgins.
    No I did not know that but thank you, for that wonderful piece of history and what a lovely picture you painted for us, now I feel so much better about this paticular group of terrorists, and just think right here in our very own country, I'm sure our government considers us very lucky to have them among us. Otherwise why would they freely give them our money!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mecha and your taxpayer dollars

legal4mykidsfuture wrote:

I believe that Gonzales is still a member of MEChA. Bush selected him because of his opinions about illegals and giving the country to Mexico. this is why so much of UNA is so secret. Gonzales has been protecting everything about it as well as illegals and drug smugglers. He is against Americans and supports its destruction.

A Tale Told Backwards

If this country had been conquered by the 300 Spaniards of Cortes with ten starving horses and some ancient blunderbusses, it ought to make us ashamed just to talk about it. The “Conquest” was the result of indigenous hatred of the barbaric savagery of the Aztecs. The fall of Tenochtitlan9 was the result of a massive popular revolt. Independent for just a hundred years in 1521, the Aztecs had oppressed their subject nations with extremes of savagery never reached by the Nazis. The schoolboy version that “Mexico was conquered by a foreign power” is childish, ridiculous, and damaging in the first place to the Indian Nations. If 300 Spaniards really had conquered a city that had a population of half a million in the midst of a territory with a population of 20 million, truly they would have been Gods. However, 1) Mexico could not be conquered because it did not exist. 2) Spain was nothing more than a small country recently freed from a thousand years of Arab domination. 3) It was not only Spaniards, but also thousands of Native warriors who, oppressed by the reign of Aztec terror, took Tenochitlan and razed it with all the hatred and fury imaginable.

We are a childish nation that always tries to blame outsiders: “The Spaniards conquered us,” say the children of blue, green, and chestnut eyes, whose names are Fernando and surnamed Cortes. We learn to degrade ourselves, and self-pity sickens us with sympathy for ourselves. We are full of willfulness, a quality that entitles us to everything, and if we do not get it, it is because of foreign evildoers: the Americans robbed us of the Northern Territories, the bad Mestizos get the good Indians drunk, and the Indians forget their values. We explain our poverty as the result of the imperialism of the United States, which has opened the veins of Latin America.10 But we never ask ourselves why we are not the imperialistic country and the United States a poor country with open veins. Or we claim we are poor because our politicians are swindlers and sluggards, but we do not observe that our governments spring from ourselves.

From "My Teachers' Lies, a book by author Luis Gonzalez de Alba, a Mexican National who studied psychology at the University of Mexico

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    A Tale Told Backwards

If this country had been conquered by the 300 Spaniards of Cortes with ten starving horses and some ancient blunderbusses, it ought to make us ashamed just to talk about it. The “Conquest” was the result of indigenous hatred of the barbaric savagery of the Aztecs. The fall of Tenochtitlan9 was the result of a massive popular revolt. Independent for just a hundred years in 1521, the Aztecs had oppressed their subject nations with extremes of savagery never reached by the Nazis. The schoolboy version that “Mexico was conquered by a foreign power” is childish, ridiculous, and damaging in the first place to the Indian Nations. If 300 Spaniards really had conquered a city that had a population of half a million in the midst of a territory with a population of 20 million, truly they would have been Gods. However, 1) Mexico could not be conquered because it did not exist. 2) Spain was nothing more than a small country recently freed from a thousand years of Arab domination. 3) It was not only Spaniards, but also thousands of Native warriors who, oppressed by the reign of Aztec terror, took Tenochitlan and razed it with all the hatred and fury imaginable.

We are a childish nation that always tries to blame outsiders: “The Spaniards conquered us,” say the children of blue, green, and chestnut eyes, whose names are Fernando and surnamed Cortes. We learn to degrade ourselves, and self-pity sickens us with sympathy for ourselves. We are full of willfulness, a quality that entitles us to everything, and if we do not get it, it is because of foreign evildoers: the Americans robbed us of the Northern Territories, the bad Mestizos get the good Indians drunk, and the Indians forget their values. We explain our poverty as the result of the imperialism of the United States, which has opened the veins of Latin America.10 But we never ask ourselves why we are not the imperialistic country and the United States a poor country with open veins. Or we claim we are poor because our politicians are swindlers and sluggards, but we do not observe that our governments spring from ourselves.

From "My Teachers' Lies, a book by author Luis Gonzalez de Alba, a Mexican National who studied pshchology at the University of Mexico
    Brilliant post! Thanks, gofer.

I wish you would send this to Aztlan, La Raza and Mecha. I'm sure they would definately benefit and be ENLIGHTEN from this true account of their past.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More from My Teachers' Lies....

The Vision of the Vanquished

The true history of Mexico is a long series of glorious defeats and a weighty directory of fallen heroes. Cuauhtemoc is our purest hero, but not for his deeds, nor his nation-building, nor his victories, since he did not have time for such things, but only because he is the great loser. Hidalgo is the Pater Patriae [father of his country] by decree, not for his achievements. Morelos headed another uprising that was scarcely noted in our immense expanse of territory, and his defeat was absolute. Guerrero turned into a simple fugitive lost in the mountains of the south, where he could have stayed to die a natural death from old age, since in no way did he affect the course of the Spanish Empire. Madero never governed, and we continue to wait for a workable government. Zapata was shot down, and land reform had to wait until Cardenas and even longer—enough time for the growth of the population to make it impossible to give land to each peasant, and distribution created more problems than benefits.

The Perfidious Victors

The accursed victors are deep within our official hell. The greatest villain is the absolute victor, the man who made possible the Mexico of today, a country that was possible only upon the ruins of the indigenous nations, not one of them remotely Mexican. Hernan Cortes is the Father of Mexico because without his victory, the present population of Mexico would not exist. However, we choose to define ourselves as the conquered—the vanquished—in absolute denial of the father, the Spaniard and conqueror who triumphed because of so much evil.

The Process of Identification

Mexican social psychology has an unusual research theme in our identification with the vanquished and not the victorious, although we are sons of both. We say that “they,” the Spaniards, defeated “us.” But do we not have eyes of all colors and complexions of all shades? Do we not name ourselves Carlos, Miguel, Antonio, Maria, Carmen? Our surnames are Gonzalez, Lopez, Aguilar, Toledo, Segovia. The idyllic and silly image we have of the Aztec Empire we imagine to ourselves in Spanish, and when we insult Spain, we do it in Spanish. This is a country greatly in need of psychoanalysis, where in spite of so much nativism, the Indians cannot stage an uprising without some White Man brandishing a camera at them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast