Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowa: 12 Illegal aliens found in van tuesday

http://www.radioiowa.com/gestalt/go.cfm ... B2B80BC952

Illegal immigrants found in Osceola County

by Joel Hermann, KAYL, Storm Lake

Twelve illegal immigrants were discovered riding in a van in Osceola County this week. The Osceola County Sheriff's Department says the vehicle was stopped on highway 59 north of Melvin on Tuesday night due to a faulty license plate lamp. Authorities found the 12 illegal workers in the van owned by D-and-H Poultry of Sibley. The van was driven by Daniel Gruis of Melvin.

The sheriff's department says Gruis and the 12 illegals are all employed by D-and-H. The 12 passengers in the van are residents of Mexico, and the sheriff's department says they're in the U.S. illegally. The Mexicans, nine men, one woman, and two teenage boys, weren't identified. They were taken by immigration officials to Sioux City for processing. They will either be returned to Mexico or could go before an immigration judge if they believe they have a right to remain in the U.S.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will either be returned to Mexico or could go before an immigration judge if they believe they have a right to remain in the U.S.
    Now wait a minute, am I missing something? Since when does an illegal invader have the right to tell us that they have the right to stay here? I guess I need to read up on the illegal invader rights in this country. This whole thing is just so screwed up! I would think that the illegal should be deported and then if he/she wants to come back here to stay, then they should follow what I thought were the US' rules, to enter this country. It's looking more and more like the illegals are the ones running this country. I wonder if Mexico would let me TELL THEM why I would have the right to break their laws, enter their country illegally and get by with that? ...........not hardly
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"