Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrant rights advocates say FAIR has poisoned the atmosphere for debate by taking a hard anti-immigrant line.
    So far the input in the debate is limited to the illegals and their handlers.

Maybe this will be the next news release from La Raza?

Because dissent on the part of American citizens (regardless of their race) is racist, the only information to be put forward on the subject of illegal aliens is a list of our demands. Keeping that fact in mind, we will be editing and approving any laws enacted from this point forward that affects even one of our people. The debate is over.

I heard Roger Hedgecock tonight briefly talk about this faux "controversy" by the pro-illegal alien, anti-law enforcement groups. Roger said he will not be silenced!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I think it’s very ironic that F.A.I.R. would choose the Christmas week for their media blitz, since Christmas week is the time to celebrate someone who represents peace and goodwill because certainly the message of F.A.I.R. mess is not that,â€

[quote="fmrjarhead"]“I think it’s very ironic that F.A.I.R. would choose the Christmas week for their media blitz, since Christmas week is the time to celebrate someone who represents peace and goodwill because certainly the message of F.A.I.R. mess is not that,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Gogo"][quote="fmrjarhead"]“I think it’s very ironic that F.A.I.R. would choose the Christmas week for their media blitz, since Christmas week is the time to celebrate someone who represents peace and goodwill because certainly the message of F.A.I.R. mess is not that,â€

- Fred Flanagan, WKRS-AM, Waukegan, Ill. (6P-8P Central time www.1220wkrs.com)

Watch out for this guy, our very own local Fred Flanagan! He puts on a mean immigration show. When he gets on his rants about this issue, he seems to take on the anger so many Americans are feeling.

Fred was also in Washington, D.C. during that radio event.

In July of this year he had an immigration conference with many names from the fight for our country; including William, Monica Ramos and her father, Ted Hayes...

This conference was followed by the vote of our city counsel for 287g. William and Ted stayed in town for this event protested by 1000's of OBLers. They kept the two protesting sides separated. The people in the red t-shirts are the Sin Fronteras group.

BTTT

A reminder that there will be some good listening on Thursday and Friday coming from Iowa. We have a local host who will be there too. I can't wait.

Organizers named the radio talk show hosts who will participate in broadcasts next week in Des Moines on illegal immigration:
    - Jan Mickelson, WHO-AM, Des Moines. (9A-1130A Central www.whoradio.com)
    - Michael McKoy, KWQW-FM, Des Moines. (130P-430P Central www.983wowfm.com)
    - Randy Renshaw, KSCJ-AM, Sioux City. (8A-10A Central time www.kscj.com
    - Roger Hedgecock, KOGO-AM, San Diego. (5P-8P Central time time www.Kogo.com)
    - Jack Rice, WCCO-AM, Minneapolis. (12N-3P Central time www.wcco.com)
    - Mark Reardon, KMOX-AM, St. Louis. (11P-2A Central Time www.kmox.com)
    - Bill Manders, KKOH-AM, Reno, Nev. ( 5P-8P Central time www.kkoh.com)
    - Dan Rivers, WKBN-AM, Youngstown, Ohio. (9A-11A Central time www.570wkbn.com)
    - Steve Gill, WLAC-AM, Nashville, Tenn. (8A-11A Central Time www.wlac.com)
    - Sandy Rios, WYLL-AM, Chicago. (3P-5P Central www.wyll.com)
    - Martha Zoller, WDUN-AM, Gainesville/Atlanta, Ga. (8A-1045A Central www.wdun.com)
    - Jim Cates, KMAJ-AM, Topeka, Kan. ( 8A-11A Central www.kmaj1440.com)
    - Gary Sutton, WBSA-AM, York, Pa. (8A-11A Central www.wsba910.com)
    - Michael Koolidge, WRHL-AM, Rochelle, Ill. (5P-7P Central www.wrhl.net)
    - Jon Justice, KQTH-FM, Tucson, Ariz. (7A-10A Central www.1041thetruth.com)
    - Inga Barks, KERN-AM and KMJ-AM, Bakersfield/Fresno, Calif. (12N-145P Central www.kernradio.com
    - Fred Flanagan, WKRS-AM, Waukegan, Ill. (6P-8P Central time www.1220wkrs.com)
    - Vicki McKenna, WIBA-AM and WISN-AM, Madison/Milwaukee, Wis. ( 10A-12N Central www.wiba.com)
    - Ernie Brown and Jay McFarland, KRLD-AM, Dallas, Texas. (10A-2P Central time www.krld.com)

NOTE the link for Jack rice has changed.

i had wcco.com and its wccoradio.com.

Yes Fedup and lets all give them some help in Iowa!!!

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

now my two guys from dallas think they are going up to talk about the caucus and nothing else. i dont know if they knew this had to do with CAIR.

they said that some candidates have agreed to appear. but all i heard so far was thompson.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast