Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did anyone see the picture of the girl's leg at the link for pictures? The one who was allegedly so viciously kicked??? Not a mark on the twit.

Oops! Never mind, I see it's been posted here...I wonder if the poor thing will ever be able to walk again...so she can come back.

Thanks for the photos AS7. While this guy has over 20,000 acres, it may be a harbinger of what is to come to those with simple suburban lots. Emotional stress to these illegals is crap. They know they did wrong slithering across the border without permission. Besides the emotional distress of crossing that border, there is no emotional distress on this side of the border as these folks have to know they will probably get caught. Our patriot rancher should not owe them a penny. Now I need another blood pressure pill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOW, SUE MALDEF FOR EVERY DA** DOLLAR THEY HAVE.... DO IT BARNETT FAMILY AND SUE EVERY DA*** ILLEGAL MEMBER IN THAT GROUP AND THEIR FAMILIES FOR EMOTIONAL AND UNDUE STRESS AND LEGAL COMPENSATION FOR THE COSTS OF THE TRIAL... EACH CASE SHOULD FILED AGAINST EACH ILLEGAL TO THE TUNE OF $12.5M DOLLARS... DO IT.... GIVE THEM THEIR MEDICINE RIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    In rejecting the claim that the Barnetts violated the plaintiffs' civil rights, the jury not only dismissed MALDEF's cynical decision to play the race card, but also provided the family members the opportunity to seek full recovery of attorneys fees.
    YES! I hope Barnett sues the illegals, MALDEF and whoever else is aiding and abetting these criminals!
    I hope he's able to sue the socks off them!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    In rejecting the claim that the Barnetts violated the plaintiffs' civil rights, the jury not only dismissed MALDEF's cynical decision to play the race card, but also provided the family members the opportunity to seek full recovery of attorneys fees.
    YES! I hope Barnett sues the illegals, MALDEF and whoever else is aiding and abetting these criminals!
    Absolutely! I also hope their was an ICE bus waiting at the court house to take these illegal invaders back across the border which they slithered across and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if they ever return!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Prayer Answered .

When dismissing the conspiracy claims, the court explained that illegal aliens have no constitutionally protected right to travel in the U.S. and that people, like the Barnetts, who live in close proximity to the border can make a reasonable assumption that large groups of people they encounter hiding or trespassing are doing so with the aid of smugglers, a federal felony for which a citizens arrest is authorized under Arizona law.

This is Interesting , and Good Very Good .

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Absolutely! I also hope their was an ICE bus waiting at the court house to take these illegal invaders back across the border which they slithered across and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if they ever return!!!
    Ya know...this man and his family are obviously fighters who believe in the rights of Americans, American property owners and the sovereignty of this nation...they just might sue these...I'll keep it clean and call them jerks. I hope maldef is shaking.

The jury became aware that the poor and uneducated plaintiffs were being used by the Mexican government in a crude attempt to discourage border enforcement efforts.
    Glad this was exposed and the jury realized it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Ya know...this man and his family are obviously fighters who believe in the rights of Americans, American property owners and the sovereignty of this nation...they just might sue these...I'll keep it clean and call them jerks. I hope maldef is shaking.
    Oh you and me both PM!! Not only would I like to see MALDEF sued for all court costs, but also to see the maldef attorneys sanctioned by the ABA for conduct that seemingly amounted to an intentional/ reckless disregard of the attorney's duties as officers of the court since they used the judicial process for political gain!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast