Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's face it, with something this important you have to document everything going in. You have to make copies of all of the signatures, you have to have them notorized and you have to hire legal council to submit the petitions and oversee the calculations of them and to certify them. You can't just spend all this time and effort on the difficult task of collecting this many signatures and then just take them and turn them over to people who you already know do not play fair. I cannot believe that it was handled just willynilly like that. Of course the reconquistas are going to use the majority of them for kindling and say that's all. What did you REALLY expect? Do all this work and then trust this bunch of outlaws to do the right thing by you? Come on now.

I really hate to say it on this one but it does apply big time so here goes..... If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough.

Banned
    My heart goes out to this Brave family . the hard work they put in to collection of signatures after their horrible loss . I followed their story and they were harassed , ridiculed and disrespected by the city during their collection of the signatures . I Honor their courage and strength
    A tragedy that was completely avoidable had the sheriffs office given a damn about the community , they are responsible , the mayor , the city council . and damn it , all should be held accountable for this , and all other fine families 100% Preventable loss
    This sanctuary crap has gone to far , everyday another heartbreaking story like this .

City Won’t Put Illegal Immigrant Law On Ballot
    Fri, 12/12/2008 - 12:50 — Judicial Watch Blog

Los Angeles officials claim that an initiative requiring police to arrest illegal immigrant gang members did not get enough signatures to make next spring’s ballot, even though proponents assure they submitted the required amount.

Officials in the notorious illegal immigrant sanctuary city said that Jamiel’s Law, named after a high school football star murdered this year by a previously convicted illegal immigrant gang banger, failed miserably to get the required signatures to qualify for the 2009 municipal election.

The city requires 73,963 petition signatures from registered voters for an issue to make the ballot and Jamiel’s Law supporters said they submitted more than 76,000 to the city clerk this week. However, a few days later city election administrators said they tallied less than 20,000 signatures.

The huge discrepancy left many suspicious of the notoriously pro immigrant officials running the City of Angels, a renowned illegal immigrant haven. The slain teenager’s aunt, a major organizer for the ballot measure, said she couldn’t explain how the campaign’s estimate could be so vastly different from the city’s, pointing out that the police chief and mayor strongly oppose it.

The Los Angeles Police Department has an official don’t-ask-don’t tell policy (Special Order 40) that forbids officers from inquiring about an arrestee’s immigration status. Jamiel’s Law would require officers to identify and deport illegal alien gang members with violent histories, which opponents say would promote racial profiling.

Jamiel would still be alive if police bothered to inquire about his murderer’s immigration status during his numerous encounters with the law. Just one day after completing a jail sentence for a previous felony, the illegal alien gang banger (Pedro Espinoza) gunned the prep running back down as he walked home from the mall.

Besides serving prison time and getting arrested on numerous occasions, Espinoza was a known member of the Hispanic 18th Street Gang. Clearly, he should have been deported long ago yet remained in the country because local police departments throughout he Golden State refuse to enforce immigration laws.

www.judicialwatch.org
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, airdale, I too have been following the story of the Shaw family as it has unfolded. These people, as you say, have been thrust into a struggle which I'm sure was beyond their wildest imagination while their son was still with us all. It is in fact a heartbreaker and I didn't mean to seem insensitive to their plight. I simply was trying to point out that when dealing with the kind of criminal opposition that they face in L.A., you certainly have to document everything very carefully.

I find myself striking up conversations with African American people from my own area about the Jamiel Shaw case. Of course they've never heard of it before which is another criminality. Their so called "leaders" who are so concerned about them and their community i.e. Whackson and Sharptongue have been curiously silent about this hateful killing and so have the lamestream media. Hmmm. Nobody to shakedown on this one, huh?, or more likely the globalist puppetiers have convinced them that it's in their own better interest to leave stuff like this alone when it involves illegal invaders. Either way of course it stinks to the umph degree.

Anyway, I was listening to Kevin James in L.A. tonight and he's on top of it. He had his listeners to call the clerk's office to find out about the missing signatures and you can imagine what kinds of responses they got from the criminals. He said that most of the listeners who reported their experiences back to him via email got the same basic results. Their phone calls ended abruptly he said. Go figure.

Shaw family, dont give up!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shaw said supporters would try to gather enough signatures to place the measure on Los Angeles County's November ballot and, possibly, mount a campaign to expand it statewide with a voter initiative in California's 2010 election.
    Maybe this is what it will take.....make it a statewide initiative. The entire state isn't like LA yet.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Shaw said supporters would try to gather enough signatures to place the measure on Los Angeles County's November ballot and, possibly, mount a campaign to expand it statewide with a voter initiative in California's 2010 election.
    Maybe this is what it will take.....make it a statewide initiative. The entire state isn't like LA yet.
    Your right. It should have been that in the first place. LA is not like the rest of us...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Statewide petition for 2010 seems like the better option.

It would solve the problem STATEWIDE and not just in LA.

Judical Watch needs to see the signatures and count them also. and then file suit against the LA Mayor and the office who counted these

Alipac Here is the group to contact to help the Shaws

Alipac Founder
    You need to get a hold of Althea Shaw and Mr Shaw and the three of you contact this non profit group of lawyers who handled Mrs. Bologna's case and they had success wrestling the San Francisco Mayor and the city council and the police department. We need them to tackle this case as as well.
    www.judicial watch.org NON PROFIT GROUP WHO HANDLED BOLOGNA
    CASE The woman who lost her two sons and husband to an illegal alien gang banger who gunned down her family with an automatic weapon over a traffic dispute.
    Talk with them about tackling the corruption in Los Angeles. These group of lawyers are NON PROFIT .It doesn't get any better than that.
    They handled the Bologna case and they succeeded.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast