Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jeb Bush weighs in - 'Inexcusable' language on immigration alienating Latino voters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I second that motion, dogpile!

Banned
    The US is home to an estimated 14 million illegal immigrants, but many US citizens have been "illegal" at some point in their lives.
    What an idiotic ignorant statement! Can these people (jack asses) just shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    Rubio is no better then "Jeb!" telling dreamers "Wait let me finish! I'm not who you think I am!" guess he's not who we thought he was either!

Gee what a surprise!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GOP that elected George W. Bush twice ... for your viewing pleasure ..

I disliked this schmuck before he became President. I can't even mention how I felt about him after he became President. I won't even go into to his family. Just suffice it to say I thought I couldn't dislike any President more than Nixon even Johnson for that matter, but boy was I wrong there, I sure was young and naive. Each one since right on down the line has been worse and the feelings haven't changed only gotten stronger. The worse part is the American people keep voting these corrupt morons in time and time again. Sure wish we could send them all to their own planet.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOP donors reportedly working to draft Jeb Bush for 2016 presidential run

A group of top Republican donors have reportedly begun an intense effort to draft former Florida governor Jeb Bush into the race for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12