Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Why should black people rise up against Jesse Jackson? He is so irrelevent--he is an outdated, tired, fading media hack. A better question is why Lou Dobb's even had this clown on in the first place because Jesse Jackson has nothing to do with the stupidity of Vicente Fox. Man I get sooooo tired of that fool getting trotted out anytime the word "black" gets printed or said in the media. Jesse Jackson is half retarded anyway--I can barely understand a word he says.

Why isn't Terry Anderson getting this attention? I'm pretty sure he's black too. AND as many blacks voted for Terry Anderson as they did Jesse Jackson: zero.
    I agree with everything you said. I think Jesse has marbles in his mouth or something. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed this.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Answer

Why should black people rise up against Jesse Jackson? He is so irrelevent--he is an outdated, tired, fading media hack. A better question is why Lou Dobb's even had this clown on in the first place because Jesse Jackson has nothing to do with the stupidity of Vicente Fox. Man I get sooooo tired of that fool getting trotted out anytime the word "black" gets printed or said in the media. Jesse Jackson is half retarded anyway--I can barely understand a word he says.
    He was "trotted out" because he trotted himself down to see the Fox. He once again put himself into the fray simply to continue receiving funds from the Rainbow coalition.

Lou Dobbs put him on to find out why he went, what was said and what business he thought he had getting into it.

Does that answer your question?

Had HE been "ignored" ........he would have been rendered moot.However, once again, he pulls the media attention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmmmmmm

Had HE been "ignored" ........he would have been rendered moot.However, once again, he pulls the media attention.
    I disagree. Had he been ignored, he would have made a bigger scene with help from Al Sharpton, etc. Every time he is ignored, he plays the race card and screams louder and louder until someone, anyone starts talking about him -- and they always do.

As it is, Lou Dobbs made an !@* out of him on national TV. I for one really enjoyed watching Jesse blush! I'm assuming he'll do the same when Al comes back from seeing Fox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12