Jim Gilchrist Is Unraveling, Will Be Shutting Down MMP Soon
Posted by: The Watchdog in Jim Gilchrist

Jim Gilchrist has invented imaginary characters to slander Patriots on the web. His two favorite characters are Perry Emerson, the fictional war hero and freelance writer for Minuteman Express News, and the caustic Jack Sharpe. We know for a fact that these characters are really Jim Gilchrist. The IP addresses of the email messages sent by Perry Emerson and Jack Sharpe match those of Jim Gilchrist’s century21minuteman@sbcglobal.net email account.

What’s really bizarre is that Gilchrist knows we all know it is him, but he still keeps emailing us pretending to be these imaginary characters!

On Wednesday, Attorney Daniel Lula served Jim Gilchrist a summons to depose these imaginary characters. This action seemed to really unhinge Gilchrist. This is how the imaginary character Perry Emerson responded in emails to San Diego Minuteman Jeff Schwilk the next day.

To: ‘Jeff Schwilk’
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: I ‘m telling gil to shut down MMP.

Hey, whiner,

I am making it my task to convince gil to shut down his MMP this week. You people are crazy. Yu are a bunch of whiners. You’d never make it in a real fight. Gil is a fool to crusade for you wack jobs anymore. I’ve been telling him for weeks that y’all are all nuts. This will be a media field day when he announces he is pulling out.

PE
101st Airborne
[quote]From: Jeff Schwilk
To: Perry Emerson
Sent: Fri 6/20/2008 12:10 AM
Subject: I ‘m telling gil to shut down MMP. (Yes, please do!!)

P -

Don’t go away mad, just go away!! Gilly should have shut down MMP a year ago. Its ineffective, disruptive, and a failure. He/you, and the entire movement would have been much better off.

The saying applies, ‘when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!’

The media will say, “its about time Gilchrist shuts down his failed tiny groupâ€