Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jimbo Gilchrist Wants Open Borders And Huckabee Amnesty For

Jimbo Gilchrist Wants Open Borders And Huckabee Amnesty For All Invaders!
    Posted by: The Watchdog in '08 Election, Amnesty

The new Huckabee immigration plan that convinced Gilchrist to endorse him is nothing new. It’s similar to the Pence “touch backâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, I wish I could get my money back from Minutemen. I can hardly keep my breakfast down knowing I'm associated with a group that has endorsed the fraud, Huckabee.

Huckabee is going to be on Laura Ingraham's show tomorrow (Thursday, 12/13). Please call or e-mail Laura to have her question Huckabee about his touchback amnesty scheme:

www.lauraingraham.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

e-mailed to Laura Ingraham:

Laura:

Please hammer Huck-a-billery on his immigration plan. I firmly believe that his plan is nothing more than a touchback for just a few days. Also, its obvious that he will be setting up some special processing to get them back in as quickly as possible. ALL illegal aliens should be required to return to their home countries within 120 days of plan enactment and then go through NORMAL ESTABLISHED immigration procedures. No special favors or processing. Those that don’t return within 120 days are subject to deportation without appeal.

Please expose Huck-a-billery’s love affair with the DREAM Act. Americans don’t care that many were brought here by their invader parents. We do care that they are illegally in our country, regardless of the circumstances that brought them here. Most Americans have been seething since the 1982 Supreme Court decision that mandated we educate the little invaders at our expense. Now, Huck-a-billery wants to provide them even further benefits with special treatment in college. Why should even one American citizen be denied a seat in college or a class because of the presence of an illegal alien. And don’t let him tell you the invaders won’t qualify for federal assistance. The libidiots and Huck-a-billery will find a way.

Question him on his sweetheart deal with Mexico to open the Consulate in Little Rock. Huck-a-billery was personally involved in arranging for a special all-most no cost lease arrangement. I’m sure he wanted to ensure an endless supply of cheap foreign labor for Tyson Chicken and Wal Mart. BTW, how much in contributions has Huck-a-billery received from Tyson Chicken and Wal Mart?

Huck-a-billery’s immigration record in the past has been dismal. He’s trying to hide all his past failures with his “new and improved shamâ€

Oh I love that letter !!

Thanks zeezil & great letter. I e-mailed her on this too. We have to expose how weak and duplicitous Huckabee's supposed anti-illegal immigration scheme is.

Huckabee and Giuliani are both very crafty on this: hiding their past horrible records, while pretending to sound tough on illegal immigration now to voters who aren't paying attention to the terrible details in their amnesty schemes.