Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Joe Biden Bans Officials from Using Horses to Secure the Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Video from FOX News At link)

Ryan James Girdusky Retweeted

Bill Melugin

@BillFOXLA

The narrative that mounted Border Patrol agents were whipping migrants is false. They do not have whips. They have split reins to control the horse. They are long & have slack, & flop around while riding. They sometimes spin them like a propeller to signal horse to move forward.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA...61733037133825
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-23-2021 at 11:31 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    Without watching the videos, I would say there were no wranglers present. I would also guess they use horses when appropriate, as in rough terrain to apprehend people. In my opinion, border patrol was probably doing the best job they could, given the situation and the stress level. I don't think they were whipping these people. Grabbing them and wrangling them, yes. That is their job.

At first glance of the picture, I did think of a slave being whipped. But that was at first glance. After I studied the picture and read some of the comments, it does look like a horses rein loosely flying in the air. This picture is probably not the first time illegal aliens of any race were apprehended in this manor.

Whipping people is wrong. Is using a horse to round them up wrong, when they are misbehaving? I don't think border control was being racist. That's my opinion.

On the other hand, my guess is that Joe Biden is secretly racist.
    I don't believe everything I read in the media, but I didn't just dream up the whippings.

Scott, I don't believe we have talked before. Thanks for the rational convo.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/usa/horrific-p...tian-migrants/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    (Video from FOX News At link)

Ryan James Girdusky Retweeted

Bill Melugin

@BillFOXLA

The narrative that mounted Border Patrol agents were whipping migrants is false. They do not have whips. They have split reins to control the horse. They are long & have slack, & flop around while riding. They sometimes spin them like a propeller to signal horse to move forward.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA...61733037133825
    I wasn't on the border so, I cannot say anything for sure. Other media, aside from Fox are reporting something very different.

Fox hosts Tucker Carlson. That's all the proof I need concerning their position, IMHO.

Brandon Darby

@brandondarby

Let me help you be more accurate. First photo appears to show Border Patrol using “whip-like cord” on migrant. Second photo of same event shows it’s just the horse reins slinging around and agent is not whipping migrant.

11:03 AM · Sep 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-24-2021 at 01:11 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Conversation

Brandon Darby

@brandondarby

Let me help you be more accurate. First photo appears to show Border Patrol using “whip-like cord” on migrant. Second photo of same event shows it’s just the horse reins slinging around and agent is not whipping migrant.

11:03 AM · Sep 21, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I'm after the truth.

In this age of mass information I have to vet the source to see their character. This author is an agent of Brietbart. His character is of someone that I wouldn't automatically give the benefit of the doubt. He could be telling the truth but I will have to research and see it from a source that I can agree has better character. A broken clock is right twice a day.
    Last edited by DigitalPatriot; 09-24-2021 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Vet the source

Every one of these damn illegal aliens need to be met with armed military, tanks, and jeeps patrolling that border!

They need to be handcuffed and loaded on ships back home.

Every UAC currently in this country needs to be immediately handed over to their Embassy or Consulate to process and fly back at their expense! We are not the daycare center for the worlds unwanted offspring. This is disgusting! They are their presidents responsibility.

We need to cut off ALL visas and foreign aid to the countries they are coming from. Not one damn dime!

We need THE WALL with gun turrets to fire off warning shots and sonic booms with sirens blasting if they get near the wall.

This is out of control. This is an invasion. This is war. This is destroying our peace, our safety, our prosperity. This is destroying our neighborhoods, our schools, our healthcare system. This is bankrupting us.

We have millions of illegal aliens and non-citizens in our courts, jails, prisons, and we have to provide lawyers for this! This is costing us billions of dollars!

We have a right to stop ALL immigration in it's tracks. We should not be forced to pay for this out of our wallets!

We have a right to have Special Forces go into every State to round them up, process them, and expel them back home!

We have over 40 million illegal aliens and visa overstays to remove.

We need to end birthright citizenship. They were never U.S. citizens. Another scam by the Democrats who started issuing them birth certificates in the 60s.

STOP OUR GOVERNMENT DUMPING ENTIRE CITIES OF FOREIGN CITIZENS ON OUR BACKS!
    Last edited by Beezer; 09-24-2021 at 07:34 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12