Like Tree2Likes

Thread: John Bolton: Open Borders ‘Destroying’ The American ‘Experiment’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Bolton: Open Borders ‘Destroying’ The American ‘Experiment’

by DAN RIEHL
    31 Mar 2016
    Washington, DC

Former UN Ambassador John Bolton tells Breitbart News Daily host Stephen K. Bannon that, in effect, unfettered illegal immigration is “destroying this experiment” known as America and “the consequences will come sooner than later and they will be negative in their entirety.”

Beginning the immigration discussion in Europe, said Bolton:

"There’s a philosophy out there and it’s the kind of conventional wisdom on the International Left that International borders, you know, they’re just kind of there and really people should be allowed to go anywhere they want. They don’t like to say that so expressly publicly. And I guess I’m exaggerating for effect to an extent, but the notion that a given nation – a Spain – can be filled with, I know this is anachronistic, Spanish people, is something that they reject. So, if you live in the Middle East and want to live in Germany, why not?"

When asked about America’s Southern border, said Bolton:

"I think that after decades of being lectured by our friends in Europe about out attitude toward illegal immigration, they’re now seeing the chickens come home to roost. I think citizenship is a critical concept in a democratic society and America has, over the years, because of our melting pot phenomenon, our ability to integrate people from all over the world – it’s our national motto E Pluribus Unum – it has made us the greatest country in History. If you abandon that and say that citizenship is for anybody that happens to be on our side of the border, you’re destroying this experiment. And the consequences will come sooner than later and they will be negative in their entirety."

Asked if the migrant issue in Europe is starting to become a national security issue for the United States, said Bolton:

"Oh, I think it is. I think it’s already a national security for Europe. I think you could possibly see the results of this in the british referendum in June on whether they’re going to stay in the European Union, or not. They’ve seen what happened in Paris in November. Then back in January of 2015. They saw what happened in Brussels just last week. They’ve seen people pushing to get on the trains coming in the tunnel under the English Channel. And I think they already have their own domestic difficulties in the UK and it’s going to have an effect on that referendum. And I think it is on elections all over Europe."

Breitbart News Daily airs on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00AM to 9:00AM EST. Hear the interview:

(click on source link to hear interview)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-experiment/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Finally, John Bolton says something I totally agree with!

Thank you for opposing open borders and explaining why they are such a threat to the national security and economic stability of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn