Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Conyers & Sheriff Joe

Can somebody explain to me why Conyers and the rest of the left-wing kooks are more interested in investigating Sheriff Joe rather than the corrupt politicians and better yet putting the GANGBANGERS and DRUG CARTELS out of business? Why are we so screwed up and backwards in the USA? Should we start calling Conyers office? Any ideas. I am just fuming with all of todays news.

Your guess is as good as mine. Makes not one ounce of common sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Traitors after Sheriff Joe.

These donkey butts want to scape goat Sheriff Joe so that others that want to help America will not come forward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it cant be that conyers is black, can it????
    we know Lofgren is an open border kinda woman

and all those who support this also feel the same

I agree Jamesw62. When will the blacks stop crying "racism" for everything. Why not spell it out. Sheriff Joe of course is targeting Mexicans. If they commit crimes,are here illegally,they should be locked up. Thats not racism, thats the simple truth. Its not Germans coming in by the millions,committing crimes and selling drugs by the boatloads. Its Mexicans/Hispanics. If it is ANYONE doing that they should be treated the same. Period. He is pandering to those who line his political coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I agree Jamesw62. When will the blacks stop crying "racism" for everything. Why not spell it out. Sheriff Joe of course is targeting Mexicans. If they commit crimes,are here illegally,they should be locked up. Thats not racism, thats the simple truth. Its not Germans coming in by the millions,committing crimes and selling drugs by the boatloads. Its Mexicans/Hispanics. If it is ANYONE doing that they should be treated the same. Period. He is pandering to those who line his political coffers.

and if it were germans,. he would be arresting them as well and doing the same damn thing
    Ive already called Conyers and Lofgren's pffoce and gave them a piece of my mind

what power does Conyers have to do this? This is a fishing expedition. I am sure Arpaio has effective representation.