Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain Hates Me

John McCain Hates Me
    By Michael Reagan January 31, 2008

Until last night, when I watched the Republican debate, I had no idea how much John McCain dislikes me and just about everybody else but Rudy Giuliani, who if you believe The New York Times is a pretty good hater himself.

As I watched McCain and Governor Romney go at it during the debate at the Reagan Library I was struck by the huge gap that separates McCain -- whose contempt for his fellow humans is patently obvious -- and my dad, Ronald Reagan, who had nothing but the deepest affection and respect for the American people.

The feeling is mutual between McCain and me. I don’t like the way he treats people. You get the impression that he thinks everybody is beneath him. He seems to be saying, “I was a war hero, and you had damn well better treat me as your superior.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They would crush mccain by staying on IRAQ and his staying there for 100 years canidate.Plus many of us would vote,but not for president

and my dad, Ronald Reagan, who had nothing but the deepest affection and respect for the American people.
    So true. I miss Ronald Reagan.

Now McCain is vowing to capture Osama; no doubt trying to deflect attention from his liberal record and the reports surfacing that he recently almost switched to the Democratic Party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

I am glad there is still a Reagan around to support my view of John McCain.

McCain is one of the DINOSAURS we need to get rid of.
    When we make them "extinct" we can get our country back.

Yes, Tuesday will be a very nerve-wracking day. If McCain come out ahead I...well...I'm just not even going to go there yet. It's not over till it's over.

Keep calling and spreading the news about this guy.

Thank you Mr. Reagan for this article.

They were talking on the news this morning about how in 2001 McCain was thinking about leaving the Republican party to be an Independent or a Democrat. I hope that this gets out there on talk radio, etc. to remind people of this.

They were talking on the news this morning about how in 2001 McCain was thinking about leaving the Republican party to be an Independent or a Democrat. I hope that this gets out there on talk radio, etc. to remind people of this.
    We should get that info and send it to the talk shows.

What a great article. It really sums up how we all feel.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I heard about this on Mark Levines radio show.....just shows how non conservative and non-republican McCain is. Hope his view gets out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast