Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jud Watch: Illegal Imm Threatens America From Church Sanctua

Illegal Immigrant Threatens America From Church Sanctuary

Concerned about its political image, the federal government refuses to deport a criminal illegal immigrant hiding in a Chicago church even though she recently announced a resistance campaign against the United States that will bring the country’s economy to a halt.

The Mexican woman, Elvira Arellano, was apprehended last year in Chicago where she was caught using a fake Social Security number to work at the city’s O’Hare Airport. She first entered the country illegally in 1997 and was previously deported to her native Mexico before violating federal law again by returning in 2000.

After getting caught and deported the second time, Arellano instead holed up in a Methodist church where she has dared immigration authorities to come and get her while she operates a huge anti-America campaign with the help of various Latino rights groups that defend illegal immigration.

While there is no right to sanctuary in a church under U.S. law and nothing to prevent immigration officials from arresting Arellano, agents have refused to do so because it would look bad politically to haul people out of churches.

In the meantime, Arellano, who has a U.S.-born anchor baby, publicly threatened to bring the nation’s government and economy to a halt hours after the Senate voted against advancing the immigration reform law that would have granted amnesty to millions of her brethren.

The criminal illegal alien’s so-called “campaign of resistanceâ€

What a dirt-bag. She's probably on welfare and food stamps as well.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

She gets them for her child.

While there is no right to sanctuary in a church under U.S. law and nothing to prevent immigration officials from arresting Arellano, agents have refused to do so because it would look bad politically to haul people out of churches.
    Is this the only excuse the government can come up with? What a lame excuse. This government already looks bad for ignoring what it is they're supposed to do with illegals. I tie this whole thing back to Bush. The reasons why ICE is standing down on storming this church are the same basic reasons why we are not seeing the pardons for Ramos and Compean. The reasons are not becuase she's held up in a church, its becuase she's an illegal latin. They want to make a martyr out of her. The govnernment is letting this get out of hand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Is this the only excuse the government can come up with? What a lame excuse. This government already looks bad for ignoring what it is they're supposed to do with illegals. I tie this whole thing back to Bush. The reasons why ICE is standing down on storming this church are the same basic reasons why we are not seeing the pardons for Ramos and Compean. The reasons are not becuase she's held up in a church, its becuase she's an illegal latin. They want to make a martyr out of her. The govnernment is letting this get out of hand.
    I AGREE
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    She gets them for her child.

No doubt. She began exploiting that little boy before he was even conceived, let alone born.

Nothing would make me happier than to see this big "heroine of all things illegal" snatched out of that fake church by the scruff, the other two criminals (Slim and Emma) handcuffed right along with her, and that child taken away to be placed into a good home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard that the Pope is going to name her as the Patron saint of Welfare Fraud.

Viva La St. Elvira!

Does anyone know her entire rap sheet?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Alright........this has gone on far to long, time to pick up the phones and get the ball rolling.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

She was deported twice and re-entered the U.S. once or twice. She was also guilty of using someone else's S.S. number. She's a real dirt-bag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast