Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira's Rap sheet:

Arrested and deported once before, re-entered the country illegally..got caught, which is a felony with an automatic 10 years in jail and deportation, defied her order to appear before a judge for deportation(2nd time around). She was also found to have used a fake Social Security number to work, the penalty to that I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Elvira's Rap sheet:

Arrested and deported once before, re-entered the country illegally..got caught, which is a felony with an automatic 10 years in jail and deportation, defied her order to appear before a judge for deportation(2nd time around). She was also found to have used a fake Social Security number to work, the penalty to that I don't know.
    She stole the SSN of an 82 y/o woman and was caught working at OHARE AIRPORT (security breach doncha think?) This was at the point she became a convicted felon and was ordered deported a second time. She's been pimping her son every since. Obama and Durbin went to bat (I'm sure at the insistence of Guiterrez who I am wondering what his connection is to her since he seems to love her wonder if the little slave is his son) and got her an extension on her deporation order claiming the little anchor had a medical condition (which turned out to be a fake case of ADD) and when it was time to turn herself in she refused and has been holed up with the fake Rev. Slime every since.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Elvira's Rap sheet:

She stole the SSN of an 82 y/o woman and was caught working at OHARE AIRPORT (security breach doncha think?) This was at the point she became a convicted felon and was ordered deported a second time. She's been pimping her son every since. Obama and Durbin went to bat (I'm sure at the insistence of Guiterrez who I am wondering what his connection is to her since he seems to love her wonder if the little slave is his son) and got her an extension on her deporation order claiming the little anchor had a medical condition (which turned out to be a fake case of ADD) and when it was time to turn herself in she refused and has been holed up with the fake Rev. Slime every since.

Since she didn't become that criminal minded overnight, and given the types of people she allies herself with, I'm wondering just what her record back in Mexico consists of? Or, if she could have a record in someone else's name that she may have used before and no one is aware of?

What about Slime and Enema? Anything on them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May i suggest somebody in her area file a Child Abuse Complaint with the local Child Protection Agency simply because her kid must be going threw some psychological trauma due to her situation. Lets put as much pressure as possible on her.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

It's high time our govt hauls her sorry, felonious, child-endangering butt out of this church and ships her back to Mexico. Who cares about "public relations" when she is mocking our laws and our country. Can you imagine what Mexico would do to one of our citzens if the situation was reversed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She's got a face only a mother could love. It has "Trouble making bitch" written all over it.

She's had her fifteen minutes of fame, now let's ship her disgusting butt back to where she came from and make her take her anchor baby with her.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12