Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    “Plaintiffs seek the protective order because certain Doe plaintiffs fear the potential consequences of disclosing their identities and immigration status and may decide not to continue with the suit if they are forced to reveal the information,” Munley wrote. “They fear that the ordinances will render them homeless and jobless.”
    OKay, let me see if I've got this straight. The illegals are afraid the ordinances will render them homeless and jobless, isn't that the purpose of the ordinances? Our federal government already has laws on the books regarding the harboring and abetting of illegals. Furthermore, it has laws regarding the hiring of illegals. Now, can someone please tell me what is wrong with a city taking action to ensure federal law is enforced? The robbing of a federally insured bank is a federal crime too, but local law enforcement is going to do everything in its power to stop such a robbery from taking place. Local law enforcement does enforce federal law when circumstances deem it necessary - why are our immigration laws any different? This is obviously a case where our federal government is badly outnumbered and in need of support.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    It just keeps gets weirder and weirder.............

This is the second incidence in two days that I have read regarding the courts violating the Constitution. The other is they are meeting with the government in secret meetings and refuse to disclose the discovery documents the defense needs. Very similiar to this case where the judge refuses to disclose the identity of the plaintiff.

I did a search this morning to see if I could find a document I saw some time ago regarding the international law in the UN documents. I did not find it ... yet. I am wondering if somehow our courts have finally flushed the Constitution and are using international protcol solely now.

God bless America and its People ... we are gonna need it very soon!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

PS can you spell

P-O-L-I-C-E .... S-T-A-T-E
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

April
    P-O-L-I-C-E .... S-T-A-T-E

Yep..time for the REVOLUTION!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12