Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    If a person is legal, they have recourse and there would be no reason for the employer to not retain or rehire them. It might cause some difficulty, and that would be sad, but we are all suffering difficulties due to this.

Perhaps this will make citizens trot down to the SS office and get 'their papers in order' so to speak.

I wonder how effective the 'e-verify' system is? What exactly does it verify? That there is such a number? Does it match the number with an age, sex, DOB? Anyone know?
    nntrixie:

The E-Verify sytstem is the Federal System-----so it should be very accurate!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Moving from General Discussion to News.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The E-Verify sytstem is the Federal System-----so it should be very accurate!!

I agree it SHOULD be accurate, but I am not totally convinced.

What I really wanted to know, however, was just exactly what it verifies.

Does it just show there is a valid card with that number?

Or

Does it give sex, DOB, etc., of the valid owner of that card?

If it just shows that number exists, it's worthless. If, however, it does show the other identifying things, then it would be good. I am skeptical that our government would make a tool that great available to employers.

Can you tell I suspect skullduggery at every turn where our government is concerned?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12