Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judge Who Told Illegal Immigrant To Leave Court Is Dismissed

Judge Who Told Illegal Immigrant To Leave Court Is Dismissed

POSTED: 8:15 am PDT July 22, 2006
    UPDATED: 8:21 am PDT July 22, 2006
    LOS ANGELES -- A judge who threatened deportation to Mexico for an illegal immigrant seeking a restraining order against her husband has been dropped from the roster of part-time judges used by the Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Judge Pro Tem Bruce R. Fink, a family law attorney from Orange, was removed from the list of about 1,200 attorneys who are used as substitute judges for the county, court spokesman Allan Parachini said Friday.

"A lot of people run from controversy," Fink said. "It doesn't bother me. Remember, I was doing this as a volunteer."

During the July 14 hearing in Pomona, Fink asked Aurora Gonzalez if she was an illegal immigrant.

Gonzalez, who accused her husband of verbal abuse and threatening to report her to immigration authorities, acknowledged being in the country illegally.

"I hate the immigration laws that we have, but I think the bailiff could take you to the immigration services and send you to Mexico," the judge responded, according to a court transcript. "Is that what you guys want?"

Fink later warned Gonzalez that he was going to count to 20 and expected her to disappear by the time he was finished.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. When I get to 20, she gets arrested and goes to Mexico," Fink said, according to the transcript.

Gonzalez left the courtroom and Fink dismissed the case.

She moved into a domestic violence shelter last month, and could not be reached for comment.

Gonzalez has since resubmitted her request for a restraining order and had it granted, Parachini said.

Experts said that Fink as a state judge had no authority to order an arrest for violation of a federal immigration law.

"I did not want this woman deported," Fink said. "Now I understand that the court does not get involved in immigration status as long as it is not thrust upon it."

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9560215/detail.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Experts said that Fink as a state judge had no authority to order an arrest for violation of a federal immigration law.
    Apparently nobody has that authority in America these days.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

MW
    "I did not want this woman deported," Fink said. "Now I understand that the court does not get involved in immigration status as long as it is not thrust upon it."
    Well, millions of Americans do!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is the great problem in America today. You get a good judge willing to do his job and poof, he is gone to be replaced by one of these bleeding heart activist judges! I think one of the greatest threats facing our country today is from these MEN IN BLACK!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    Now even Judges that try to enforce laws or believe in the immigration laws...
    This is out of control!

All laws apply to Americans...
    Anything to do with immigration laws ....A Free Pass!
    Identity theft...Free Pass!
    I don't know of one American that would/should get away with identity theft. But illegals do EVERYDAY!
    This is absurd!

Not only are they NOT held accountable to these laws they get rewarded with the benefits of welfare, medical, education and jobs, that Americans DID do before they came.

If Bush and Fox really cared about these people, with all the millions of taxpayer dollars that have been given them...the money would have been better spent helping them in their own country...if the taxpayer had to help at all. Neither one of them care about these people except for using them to meet the goals of their agenda. Even the racist organizations are using them...only for their vote...they truthfully could care less about these people either, but like Bush and Fox, they will use them to promote the agenda they are seeking. But...it's only the Americans against illegal immigration that are called to account on the issue. Usually by being called racist, having no compassion, etc.

If anyone cares about these people you would want to help them in their own country, instead of eventually losing our own to save another...which will not ...in the end...serve our people or theirs. It will only serve those seeking GREED AND POWER!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said, JAK,

Don't think I've welcomed you yet, so, welcome!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!