Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judges Not Really "Judges"

It is clear that this judge has a Love of Illegal Immigrants, a distaste for American Law and should be removed from office for dereliction of duty. He has broken his sworn oath to uphold the laws of the US and makes a mockery of common sense.

I guess it should be legal then for a 7 year old to stay in a Strip club since it's only illegal to 'enter' the establishment, but once you're in "I guess you can stay because technically the sign says "no entry" not "No entry and No Presence within". Maybe we're all fools, but I thought that being Illegal to "enter" meant, if you were IN then, by definition you must have broken the "No Entry" part of the law. And doesn't "NO entry" literally mean, you cannot be "IN" the place you are forbidden to enter? What else would we use the phrase "No entry" ? It's common sense.

With this Judge's logic, anyone who breaks any of the laws under the US Code, should be set free since technically these are US (United States) laws and the "United States" exists only within Washington DC (literally), as the several states are independent entities forming a Union overseen by Washington D.C. Never mind "Jurisdiction" issues and common sense. All drug dealers, pedophiles, murderers etc. should be set free since technically they didn't commit their crimes within the United States.

No wonder our country is the laughing stock of the world. People, you really need to wake up to this judicial activism by "Bleeding Hearts" whose only aim is to make a mockery of our legal system in favor of unfettered access to the world at large. Please vote this guy out of office, and soon. In addition, the other judges (in Oregon & Minnesota) mentioned in the article should also be removed from office.

When are folks going to realize what's going on and do something about it? I predict another civil war in this country resulting in a HUGE 'cleansing' of Judges, Politicians, Congress, Rogue Cops, School Board Members, Sheriffs, IRS Agents, FBI Agents, etc..etc..etc.. Perhaps a good military coup is just what the doctor ordered. It's high time to put an end to the destruction of our Republic.

Welcome "TheUnitedStates" glad you joined our fight to save our country and our heritage !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to ALIPAC TheUnitedStateIs***!

I hope we can help change your mind about you screen name.

We are definately fighting the USA survival!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)