Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judges warned not to ask about citizenship

STEVE LASH
    Daily Record Legal Affairs Writer
    February 16, 2009 2:21 PM
    Judges should not ask criminal defendants who are represented by counsel about their immigration status at bail hearings or prior to sentencing, the Maryland Judicial Ethics Committee has said.

Given the “controversial, high-profileâ€

ELE

Politcal Correctness is aimed at destroying America.

More Nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

insanity, crazy, la la la la

No Equal Protection of the Law for Citizens

The Civil Rights movement was to demand equal application of the law to all, Obama and the government have decided to ignore the law and institute Un-equal protection for Citizens and Special protections for the new Special People that don't even belong in this country by refusing to enforce long standing immigration laws to protect Citizens thus creating a 'Special Protected Class' of people in the U.S.A.!

The new Protected Class of people in the U.S. are properly called ILLEGAL ALIENS according to the law, yet sanctuary policies around the country PROTECT these law breakers from prosecution, now the government is refusing to allow judges to know the full record of illegal aliens on trial clearly thus protecting them from prosecution or deportation, this violates Equal Protection and Due Process since there are no such restrictions on Citizens records making Citizens second class residents in their own country

I thought Federal Law trumped local law and that EVERYONE in the country fell under the laws of the country, except illegal aliens. It is apparent now that Citizens are no longer receiving equal protection, and illegal aliens are being protected from prosecution, where are the ACLU'S and NAACP'S objections to this obviously illegal refusal to obey or enforce the law?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

[quote]Judges should not ask criminal defendants who are represented by counsel about their immigration status at bail hearings or prior to sentencing, the Maryland Judicial Ethics Committee has said.

Given the “controversial, high-profileâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE should already be there So I can start offering no ID? Interesting. They will run my vehicle tag, though. Or go to the Post Office and ask where I live by name and how long I have been in my location. Did I do a forwarding address?

How about asking for proof of LEGAL residency? What ID do illegal aliens use in court to prove their identity? If they don't have a verifiable US drivers license and matching ss#, then they are illegally here. Why do the rest of us have to show proof of ID and illegals get away with not doing that?
    "