Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Judicial Watch: The State of Arizona vs. The Obama Machine

Judicial Watch: The State of Arizona vs. The Obama Machine

Saturday, 09 April 2011 08:00
    Tom Fitton

Judicial Watch Wins Motion in SB 1070 Lawsuit!

This week, let’s start with a big Judicial Watch victory.

On Wednesday, April 5, our client, the Arizona State Legislature, was granted permission to intervene as a defendant in the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) lawsuit against SB 1070, Arizona’s get-tough illegal immigration law. Judge Susan Bolton granted Judicial Watch’s motion over the objections of the Obama DOJ. Here’s a quick squib from the order, which was short and sweet:

On February 7, 2011, Arizona Governor Janice K. Brewer signed into law Senate Bill 1117 (“S.B. 1117â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not understand why Arizona is being sued for trying to enact laws to protect citizens from border criminals and illegal aliens, when the State illegal immigration control had became uncontrollable? Furthermore, why are Arizona the only State being sued, when others have enacted far tougher immigration laws than the State of Arizona? Quite confusing I must say.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    I do not understand why Arizona is being sued for trying to enact laws to protect citizens from border criminals and illegal aliens, when the State illegal immigration control had became uncontrollable? Furthermore, why are Arizona the only State being sued, when others have enacted far tougher immigration laws than the State of Arizona? Quite confusing I must say.
    Not confusing at all. Arizona is the gateway to every progressive
    liberal, OBL's dream and we are raining on their picnic!
    Great ruling for the people of Arizona and America.
    Many thanks to Judicial Watch. They sure help keep the hope alive.