Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just ran across an interesting article

FYI, check out the last line!

Do I need a visa to work in Mexico?
    Yes, Americans who wish to work in Mexico must have employment visas. For more information, contact the Mexican Embassy or Consulate nearest you in the United States. The Mexican Embassy maintains a list of the addresses of its Embassy and Consulates in the United States. You may also wish to contact the Mexican Immigration Office, Homero 1832, Col. Los Morales, Mexico, D.F. Telephone: 011-52-5-387-2400. [b](You should expect that the person who answers your call will speak only Spanish.) [/b]
    http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/eACSfaq.html
    Ken Dreger

OH NO!!! And, I bet they REQUIRE that YOU speak SPANISH TO GET THAT VISA TO WORK IN MEXICO!! Something doesn't compute here!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hummm, that is interesting and they say that America is hypocritical?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Like I said, rakishoner--this is REVERSE DISCRIMINATION of the highest order. Wonder how they come off thinking that WE should be required, IN AMERICA NO LESS, to speak Spanish at a Consulate that is IN AMERICA in order to get a work visa if WE want to work in Mexico?? They are just getting MORE AND MORE ARROGANT and DEMANDING by the MINUTE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You should expect that the person who answers your call will speak only Spanish.

CUTE DOG, dog!

Quote Originally Posted by tude_dog
    You should expect that the person who answers your call will speak only Spanish.
    My sentiments exactly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)