Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The S.S files are messed up because our GVT did not enforce the laws put on the books in 86.. Gave illegals the right to steal our SS numbers and mess up a whole bunch of our citizen credit ..My Son's included ..

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    The judge also said that the government failed to weigh the cost of the new regulation on small businesses as required
    What about the small businesses that can't compete with CHEATERS who hire illegal worker's? Does ANYONE give a s**t about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    This is going to give Bush more time to sink our country. Doesn't anyone understand that or care. He is buying time. His plans are well underway.
    I agree. Bush is planning on "Internation Law" to take over anyway. Imagine what this will do to our country.
    More foreign companies are buying up properties, like roads. The UN owns alot of our parks. WE ARE IN DEBT TO THE TUNE OF APPROXIMATELY 129,000.00 PER AMERICAN CITIZEN TO CHINA, thanks to Bush.
    BUSH HAS SCREWED UP OUR COUNTRY!

But, getting back to the article, can a JUDGE make those decisions?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    This is going to give Bush more time to sink our country. Doesn't anyone understand that or care. He is buying time. His plans are well underway.
    I'm actually scared of all that Bush is doing and can do till his ass is out of the Whitehouse. He seems to be steamrolling something EVERY day???

I can't imagine how he has bought the Supreme Court"

How can he legally do all he's put in place?

Will the next President (Ron Paul)be able to reverse or stop Bush's insane policies?

It's also scary that the young kids of America NEED to vote. They all love Ron Paul I hope they go out and vote.........
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12