Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kamala Harris: ‘I Support’ Oakland Mayor Who Helped Criminal Illegal Aliens Evade Dep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kamala Harris: ‘I Support’ Oakland Mayor Who Helped Criminal Illegal Aliens Evade Dep

Kamala Harris: ‘I Support’ Oakland Mayor Who Helped Criminal Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation ‘100 Percent’

by JOHN BINDER
    10 Mar 2018
    Washington, D.C.
    10,176 comments

Senator and potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris (D-CA) says she “100 percent” supports Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s (D) decision to help criminal illegal aliens evade deportation ahead of a raid by federal immigration officials.

During a fundraiser for the YMCA’s “Y for Youth Luncheon,” Harris defended Schaaf, who made national headlines last month when she warned criminal illegal aliens of a coming raid in Oakland by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

Subsequently, Schaaf helped many criminal illegal aliens with sex crime convictions, drunk driving convictions, and armed robbery convictions escape arrest and deportation.

Harris defended Schaaf, saying “I think Mayor Schaaf is doing exactly what she believes is in the best interest of her community, and I support that 100 percent,” according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The liberal senator said the Trump administration was attempting to “roll back the clock” by enforcing federal immigration laws.

“This administration is using our tax dollars to engage in a political game instead of what’s in the best interest of Californians,” Harris said.

Harris’s defense of Schaaf’s warning to criminal illegal aliens is at odds with a plurality of Americans who say that Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Department of Justice (DOJ) should prosecute Schaaf for obstruction of justice.

A plurality of swing voters, about 40 percent, agreed that Schaaf should be prosecuted for warning criminal illegal aliens ahead of an ICE raid.

Most recently, Breitbart News exclusively reported how the sanctuary state of California is likely responsible for at least 5,000 crimes that were committed by criminal illegal aliens who were released by the state rather than being handed over to ICE agents for deportation.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-100-percent/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kamala Harris: ‘I Support’ Oakland Mayor Who Helped Criminal Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation ‘100 Percent’
    Will she go to jail with Schaaf?

This is just a mirror to what happened with the right.
    Trump came out swinging while running a campaign that was further right than the others.
    The left will run to the left of Bernie in 2020